• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Which is one of the reasons that folks on our team need to be thoughtful about appearing in angry-looking groups wearing camo and tacticool gear with signs decorated with pictures of black rifles. Most of the middle-of-the-road people we have even a CHANCE of reaching are already rhetorically shut down when that's the first taste they have of what you're about to say to them.

I practice this, which unfortunately means I don't often wear my PP bling to events. I prefer to look as "mainstream" as possible, so I get a chance to have a discussion instead of getting tuned out by people. I've even gotten the "you look so normal, why do you like guns?" comment. I point out that with 300 million guns in America and just thousands of homicides annually, most gun owners are normal. It's just the freaks that make the news. Yesterday some guy was with us in a genuine suit and dress shoes. Kudos to him.

I also make it a point to tell people that I am not an NRA member. Once people know that you support the NRA, they tune you out. Note that you do not have to be a member to donate money to them. Just sayin....

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    that is the guy

I practice this, which unfortunately means I don't often wear my PP bling to events. I prefer to look as "mainstream" as possible, so I get a chance to have a discussion instead of getting tuned out by people. I've even gotten the "you look so normal, why do you like guns?" comment. I point out that with 300 million guns in America and just thousands of homicides annually, most gun owners are normal. It's just the freaks that make the news. Yesterday some guy was with us in a genuine suit and dress shoes. Kudos to him.

I also make it a point to tell people that I am not an NRA member. Once people know that you support the NRA, they tune you out. Note that you do not have to be a member to donate money to them. Just sayin....

He was the one i mentioned in my post. Very nice young gent and he was calm and collected with the ahole. We shock people with our diversity.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm attaching the photo in Tungsten's link in case you don't click though.

I think the word "tyranny" gets tuned out when talking to these folks. Instead they need to be asked why they favor the formation of a military state. Why do they think it's a good thing if only the military and police have arms? Our essential position is no to a military state, and yes to personal liberty. Make them own the fact that they favor a military state.

87d49d94fcde6e8545261f7d9271e2a9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting. I intend to write local politicians that attended the march and enclose these pictures and ask them why they marched with people like this if they have no intent of taking our guns away, by force.

crashmore

Dec 28, 2008
    Maryland
    Great way to see all the great photos is one SWOOP!

Excellent job, Ed!

Thanks to all who were there yesterday. Seeing the photos of you guys at events like this and listening to testimony over the past few weeks has been pretty inspiring. I’ve written letters and made phone calls but never went beyond that in the past. I’m going to make it a point to follow the example and get more involved in person going forward.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    there was a couple that came from VA to be with us. The woman had Red hair and was in a wheel chair due to some leg injury. The husband joined the NRA like two weeks earlier. Good on them.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    there was a couple that came from VA to be with us. The woman had Red hair and was in a wheel chair due to some leg injury. The husband joined the NRA like two weeks earlier. Good on them.

Are they members here or did they find out about us on the Book of Faces?

I believe that the same couple has posted up over on FB about how much they enjoyed themselves. I didn't get a chance to speak with them, wondering if others did.

Same thing with the guy in the suit, loved his signs about Recreational Tactical Nukes, lol.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    DC should make it harder to get a gun

Attachments

• 91E8A38E-6554-45E6-80FA-D3E4FEA483E5.jpg
      91E8A38E-6554-45E6-80FA-D3E4FEA483E5.jpg
      59.7 KB · Views: 360

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Need proof of the slippery slope argument, here it is.

Parkland Survivor: ‘When They Give Us That Inch, That Bump Stock Ban, We Will Take a Mile’

LINK

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Need proof of the slippery slope argument, here it is.

Parkland Survivor: ‘When They Give Us That Inch, That Bump Stock Ban, We Will Take a Mile’

LINK

Which is why it was idiotic for the Whitehouse to jump on the bump stock ban express with such enthusiasm.

Would've been better to hunker down and weather the storm.

The talk of banning bump stocks put wind in the sails of the antis and granted them permission to hit us from all sides.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Someone on the Book of Faces said that this was an actual picture of David Hogg's backpack.:innocent0

I certainly recognize Hogg’s girly arms. In the pic below his arms look like sticks.

His FBI father must be so proud that it appears David Seig Hogg has never lifted anything heavier in his life than a Juice Box.

Attachments

• 80896078-4CC6-4E7F-81D1-55F8F87298FA.jpeg
      80896078-4CC6-4E7F-81D1-55F8F87298FA.jpeg
      22.4 KB · Views: 287

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Which is why it was idiotic for the Whitehouse to jump on the bump stock ban express with such enthusiasm.

Would've been better to hunker down and weather the storm.

The talk of banning bump stocks put wind in the sails of the antis and granted them permission to hit us from all sides.

Trump also did us no favor when he supported seizing guns before due process. Fred55

Petar

Nov 18, 2010
    Eagles of Death Metal's Jesse Hughes Slams March for Our Lives Protests

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/eagles-death-metal-apos-jesse-131129513.html

" "Obviously … The best thing to do to combat chronic abusers and disregarders of the law (like the law against Murder) is to ... pass another Law," Hughes wrote. "But before we pass this law we're going to denigrate the memory and curse ourselves by exploiting the death of 16 of our fellow students for a few Facebook likes and some media attention."

"Look how well civil rights abuses as it concerns firearms helped to protect me and my friends in Paris," Hughes added. Eagles of Death Metal were onstage at Paris' Bataclan on the night of November 13th, 2015, when armed terrorists stormed the venue and killed 89 people, including the band's merchandise manager.

"As the survivor of a mass shooting I can tell you from first-hand experience that all of you protesting and taking days off from school insult the memory of those who were killed and abuse and insult me and every other lover of liberty by your every action," Hughes wrote"

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    March of the hypocrites

Attachments

• 31625FB8-9816-4E0F-B058-1BEA8F1BF56E.jpg
      31625FB8-9816-4E0F-B058-1BEA8F1BF56E.jpg
      56.8 KB · Views: 242

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    That's some fine capitalism at work. Well done sir!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please keep us up to date on this one. I'd love to know if her boss calls and apologizes on her behalf and begs you to take the merchandise. That is a lot of revenue to lose due to an employee not knowing when to keep their mouth shut.

her boss asked me what he could do to make this work. he doesn't want to lose that kind of sale. I told him its a done deal, I sold their number to a competitor and that's that. I also told him he should get rid of his dead weight. he said but shes such a pretty young lady, she just cant help her views, then he wanted to know was he still gonna be on my bidders list. I said no. and I told him if he wanted to keep her for a pet he should tie her up with a ball gag in her mouth so people so inclined could look at her in silence. he hung up on me. oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom