• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1ceman

Dec 26, 2013
    I have a question. How do I register my wife who wants to shoot with me but is not a "forum member" on MDS. Other than looking over my shoulder:rolleyes:

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I have a question. How do I register my wife who wants to shoot with me but is not a "forum member" on MDS. Other than looking over my shoulder:rolleyes:

MDS has to gain a new member. Rules are rules. MSI members are also permitted. Get her signed up for one or the other or better yet both. :D

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I am working to get NRA certified instructors available for the entire day of the event. Maybe some of you guys with UT carry permits can get live fire signed off to get FL. Working on some giveaways, door prizes, drawings, etc. I will keep you guys posted.

BTW General Admission tickets are now available for free for anyone who wants to come down just to socialize and eat & drink. If you are shooting you do not need a General Admission ticket. Shooters will be able to stay and socialize and eat & drink for as long as they want before and after shooting.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I wanted to make sure you all are aware of what fine people we have in our MD 2A community. Paul Shinol (Constitutional Firearms) hooked me up with some other Instructors and we will have NRA instructor coverage throughout the day. This is very important as MSAR recently changed their event rules and will only allow lead free "frangible" ammo if I use their staff as RSO for the event. This restriction would have severely restricted the ability of attendees to bring their own ammo and weapons. By providing NRA certified instructors we have no such restrictions. Thank you Paul, Michael, Patty, and Mark for your valuable contribution to this event. I would highly recommend that anyone on MDS seeking firearms training consider these folks for your next training need.

Very special thanks to these NRA Instructors who will be attending the event:

Paul Shinol (Constitutional Firearms)
    Michael Bruzdzinski (mcbruzdzinski)
    Patty Skryja-West (pskryja)
    Mark Browne (may not be on MDS - I will work on this :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom