• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yungskeeme

Feb 6, 2019
    So I’ve found out how to do the application and where to get live fingerprinting. When to the Maryland site to find a training class and the name of one instructor popped up. Any other way I can find some more instructors near me? Can anyone recommend anyone who’s local?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    So I’ve found out how to do the application and where to get live fingerprinting. When to the Maryland site to find a training class and the name of one instructor popped up. Any other way I can find some more instructors near me? Can anyone recommend anyone who’s local?

I did my Utah, MD, and DC training at Freestate. If you want to get your MD Permit to Carry a Handgun, talk to Bryan Fletcher there. He will help you figure out if you have a shot (see what I did there) to get one. I also suggest getting in touch with MSI.

Yungskeeme

Feb 6, 2019
    I did my Utah, MD, and DC training at Freestate. If you want to get your MD Permit to Carry a Handgun, talk to Bryan Fletcher there. He will help you figure out if you have a shot (see what I did there) to get one. I also suggest getting in touch with MSI.

Right now, just focusing on getting HQL. Not sure I have any qualifying reason to conceal carry. I’ll check out Freestate.

MSI?

Edit: Just looked at Freestate. Does the $160 include the application fee too?

Mwzephi

Dec 28, 2018
    Anne Arundel
    Tyler Firearms probably isn’t far from you and where I went to get mine. One sat morning, finger printed and submit your app. Once you get your HQL don’t forget you need to do the 77R (?) with MSP so you can purchase. No biggie if you forget that part if you go to purchase and haven’t you can do it on your phone in the parking lot.

Yungskeeme

Feb 6, 2019
    Tyler Firearms probably isn’t far from you and where I went to get mine. One sat morning, finger printed and submit your app. Once you get your HQL don’t forget you need to do the 77R (?) with MSP so you can purchase. No biggie if you forget that part if you go to purchase and haven’t you can do it on your phone in the parking lot.

Wish I saw this sooner. Saw another post about a HQL class at the Small Arms range in Upper Marlboro for $25. Couldn’t pass on it. Kinda far but my in laws are in the area so not a huge inconvenience.

Yungskeeme

Feb 6, 2019

Just reading this comment again. Got my HQL and Blue Label coupon. Plan on going to Tyler’s

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Request a collector letter. It takes a little time, and you may never need it, but someday you might want to take advantage of a sale and/or buy several regulated firearms within 30 days.

Yungskeeme

Feb 6, 2019
    Request a collector letter. It takes a little time, and you may never need it, but someday you might want to take advantage of a sale and/or buy several regulated firearms within 30 days.

When I picked my gun up Tuesday the dealer had me fill one out

Yungskeeme

Feb 6, 2019
    So thankful for this group. A month after joining I was able to get my HQL and purchase my first gun. Glock 19 at Blue Label discount.
    fcaa92db547d3b36dcaa93f1ee7b46de.jpg

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    My thoughts to, John..... seems kinda weird

Seems that it was missed by Glock and the FFL. All the GSSF Glocks I’ve bought have come with 10 round mags, this seems to have been a blue label that they sent instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom