• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    Your friend is mistaken.

No problem in Maryland. Great little gun.

EDIT: Many semi-auto pistols (think Glock) don't have external safeties.

What the Nano doesn't have is a slide lock.

Last edited:

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Not illegal, on the approved list. In stock at most distributors sand easy to get.

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    What exactly are you talking about? They issued a recall for some pistols -are they not honoring their recall commitment?

When there are guns at shops with the recall repair for sale it pisses me off, especially when they were not returns from the dealer. I purchased a brand new firearm in July and shot it 3 times, it has been out of my hands since late September and I won't get it back till end of January the earliest. So yeah Fvck them. Take care of those purchased first before fixing shit you are selling to FFLs.

Feb 28, 2013
    Is your friend thinking of INTEGRAL safety?

When you pick-up the handgun from the dealer, if it doesn't have an integral child safety lock, one must be supplied separately. (Not that it has to be used, just supplied :sad20: )

No, not "supplied". Purchased.

They just don't give it to you. They won't let the gun leave the shop without you spending the extra 20 bucks on an external lock that chances are you'll never use.:sad20:

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall

They just don't give it to you. They won't let the gun leave the shop without you spending the extra 20 bucks on an external lock that chances are you'll never use.:sad20:

All of the above is true, BUT there were a bunch of years when you couldn't buy any NEW gun in Merry-Land that did NOT have a built in internal lock...

Those guns included ALL GLOCKS & BERETTAS & most everything else...

So I'm happy to pay for the internal lock & for the fired casing that they throw in a 55 gallon drum, as long as I can buy what I want (IF I buy an HQL)...

Face it Merry-Land is just a F****D UP, Stupid State...

Maybe we can get Michael Bloomberg to run for Governor & straighten it all out...

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD

Some are that way....however some others are throwing the locks in basically free and others let you bring your own....just so long as it actually leaves the shop with a lock. In fact, there is a lock sharing thread on this forum for just that purpose.

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=71938&page=20

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom