• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I did mine 8-11, everything was marked completed on 8-12, still pending today. ???

They get mailed out in batches. You probably caught the very front end. Since other people are getting them now, you'll probably have yours in a day or two.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    submitted on the 3rd and still waiting father put in for his later that week and he was approved today

Application\License Fee Completed Aug/03/15
    MVA Photo Incomplete
    LiveScan Completed Aug/03/15
    Training Completed Aug/03/15
    NICS Incomplete
    METERS Completed Aug/03/15
    CJIS Incomplete
    MAFSS Completed Aug/03/15
    JIS Incomplete
    DJS Not Applicable Aug/03/15
    DHMH Completed Aug/04/15

Submitted Aug 3rd approved Aug 28h

Aug 31, 2015
    Germantown
    So the background is supposed to take 3 days. I wounder how many people have to wait the full 30 days.

Application\License Fee Completed Aug/06/15
    MVA Photo Completed Aug/07/15
    LiveScan Completed Aug/07/15
    NICS Incomplete
    CJIS Incomplete
    MAFSS Completed Aug/07/15
    METERS Completed Aug/07/15
    JIS Incomplete
    DJS Not Applicable Aug/07/15
    DHMH Completed Aug/07/15

Gruneun

Sep 2, 2015
    Is anyone else having a problem logging into the HQL Licensing page or am I just one of the lucky ones with a busted account and a long wait in my future? I was able to register, but when attempting to log in, all I get is a "Sorry we could not log you into the system." message. I can search for my account, verify it exists, and change the password, but the homepage is as far as I can go towards submitting applications.

I sent email to some addresses found on the Support Services Bureau web page (http://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organization/Pages/SupportServicesBureau.aspx). The IT address, msp.itd@maryland.gov, resulted in an auto-reply that directed me to a helpdesk ticketing system for which I don't have a login (http://webhelpdesk.mdsp.org/) My guess is that this is an internal system for the MDSP. The second address, msp.licensing@maryland.gov, resulted in a delivery failure for a disabled account.

Then, I went up a step to the Support Services Bureau main contact at msp.ssb@maryland.gov. Not so much as a "duly noted" response.

Aug 31, 2015
    Germantown
    So the background is supposed to take 3 days. I wounder how many people have to wait the full 30 days.

Application\License Fee Completed Aug/06/15
    MVA Photo Completed Aug/07/15
    LiveScan Completed Aug/07/15
    NICS Incomplete
    CJIS Incomplete
    MAFSS Completed Aug/07/15
    METERS Completed Aug/07/15
    JIS Incomplete
    DJS Not Applicable Aug/07/15
    DHMH Completed Aug/07/15

Program: Firearms Services License Number: HQL-2015-01???? License Status: Active
    Certification Date: 9/3/2015 Expiration Date: 9/2/2025

Gruneun

Sep 2, 2015
    Is anyone else having a problem logging into the HQL Licensing page or am I just one of the lucky ones with a busted account and a long wait in my future? I was able to register, but when attempting to log in, all I get is a "Sorry we could not log you into the system." message. I can search for my account, verify it exists, and change the password, but the homepage is as far as I can go towards submitting applications.

I sent email to some addresses found on the Support Services Bureau web page (http://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organization/Pages/SupportServicesBureau.aspx). The IT address, msp.itd@maryland.gov, resulted in an auto-reply that directed me to a helpdesk ticketing system for which I don't have a login (http://webhelpdesk.mdsp.org/) My guess is that this is an internal system for the MDSP. The second address, msp.licensing@maryland.gov, resulted in a delivery failure for a disabled account.

Then, I went up a step to the Support Services Bureau main contact at msp.ssb@maryland.gov. Not so much as a "duly noted" response.

FWIW, I never heard back from anyone. I created a new account by fooling the initial account search with a bogus birthdate/name combo. Then, I filled legitimate info at the new registration form and picked a different username. The site worked as expected and I was able to start the application process.

Dirichlet

Jan 3, 2013
    Active today

Mine was submitted 8/13,
    Everything was complete on 8/17 except NICS and JIS, which are still both "incomplete".

A right delayed is a right denied, and the fact that we have to pay $100+ for this bulls*&t to have our rights delayed/denied makes me blood-boiling furious. :mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54::mad54:

Rugbier

Jul 19, 2010
    MD
    What a service !!!!

I did Fingerprints on 08-28-2015, submitted POC by end of the day, ( Friday )
    Followed up with a courtesy email on 08-31-2015 , to see if they got it. ( Monday )
    We had a holiday weekend and I got today a courtesy email saying COMPLETED

SO I thought it was a mistake, log in and VOILA

Program: Firearms Services License Number: HQL-2015-XXXXXX License Status: Active
    Certification Date: 9/8/2015 Expiration Date: 9/7/2025

HQL blanked on purpouse

And here I waited for a year + refusing to give in :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom