DJS Not Applicable Aug/17/15
    DHMH Completed Aug/14/15

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    mine too active on the 20th

Application\License Fee Completed Aug/10/15
    Certification Date: 8/20/2015

total 10 days and 8 business day

seem like they are doing it by the batches?

WTF!!! NICS still incomplete since app submission..

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    every person gets a background check. some take longer than others because of similar names, etc.

MSP has 30 days to get your HQL to you. Most folks get their HQL without problem within those 30 days.

sar82007

Apr 6, 2013
    People's Republic of MD
    You mean you can't find the page to begin on?

This is it right? https://emdsp.mdsp.org/egov/Login.aspx I clicked on where it says create account. Then it takes me to the page to search for my DOB and last name. My information does not come up with the search. And this is what it says to do:

"We were able to find your record(s) based on the entered search criteria. Please review the information below and double check that the search returned your record.
    If the record below is yours, enter a username and password in the form below and press the register button to create your record. Once logged into the eMDSP application you will be able to maintain your records, apply for an additional license, and renew an existing license.
    If the information below is not yours, click here to search again. If your records can not be found, please send an email to: MSP.Licensing@maryland.gov that includes your Full Name, Date of Birth, and Address."

When I email that address I get an email back saying the email couldn't be delivered.

sar82007

Apr 6, 2013
    People's Republic of MD
    This is it right? https://emdsp.mdsp.org/egov/Login.aspx I clicked on where it says create account. Then it takes me to the page to search for my DOB and last name. My information does not come up with the search. And this is what it says to do:

"We were able to find your record(s) based on the entered search criteria. Please review the information below and double check that the search returned your record.
    If the record below is yours, enter a username and password in the form below and press the register button to create your record. Once logged into the eMDSP application you will be able to maintain your records, apply for an additional license, and renew an existing license.
    If the information below is not yours, click here to search again. If your records can not be found, please send an email to: MSP.Licensing@maryland.gov that includes your Full Name, Date of Birth, and Address."

When I email that address I get an email back saying the email couldn't be delivered.

Found a work around for your information not coming up. Just trick the site by entering in false information. Then you can get to the registration page. I don't advise you falsify that page though.

dant98

Oct 25, 2013
    Application\License Fee Completed Aug/20/15
    MVA Photo Completed Aug/25/15
    LiveScan Completed Aug/25/15
    Training Completed Aug/25/15
    NICS Incomplete
    METERS Completed Aug/25/15
    CJIS Incomplete
    MAFSS Completed Aug/25/15
    JIS Incomplete
    DJS Not Applicable Aug/25/15
    DHMH Completed Aug/24/15

I must be victim to the "common name" problem, causing a more involved search of the NICS, CJIS, and JIS databases.

I'm in no big rush though... expecting to pick up my first handgun by Christmas. Merry Christmas to me.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    submitted on the 3rd and still waiting father put in for his later that week and he was approved today

Application\License Fee Completed Aug/03/15
    MVA Photo Incomplete
    LiveScan Completed Aug/03/15
    Training Completed Aug/03/15
    NICS Incomplete
    METERS Completed Aug/03/15
    CJIS Incomplete
    MAFSS Completed Aug/03/15
    JIS Incomplete
    DJS Not Applicable Aug/03/15
    DHMH Completed Aug/04/15

Users who are viewing this thread