MSP being ridiculous about my CCW app: Appeal Sent In!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    His name in all caps is reminiscent of another troll from a while ago (can't remember that account name off-hand). Pretty sure it was someone who was banned before.

Maybe someone who frequents the Sun's comments...

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    3K posts, the site says you are a senior member, but nice deflection from answering the question (typical response from Liberals, which surprises me that you are here). "Put his own personal time in..." meaning what, you have an assistant do the paperwork for you or that you use strawmen?

Since you're probably still coming here and reading..

Meaning that there is another thread here documenting Tims "journey" in working with the state as they dragged their feet through his handgun carry permit application process that other people in his profession have obtained with less drama.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Personal safety comes to mind when showing houses (also called common sense), it is not a great idea to show houses after dark (a majority of real estate agents tell their buyers they will not show houses after dark and don't get on the soap box of that is the only time they can show, that's BS). As for cash, who doesn't carry a few bucks in their wallet but he's not "transporting cash" on a regular basis (everything is electronic). As for showing strangers, I guess he doesn't meet them first to detail the home buying process. BTW, did you provide the MSP with stats on real estate muggings in your area as justification or BS them that you carry large amounts of cash (everything is electronic these days). Butt hurt, everyone on here should be, if this guy got a permit. I like mine with extra butter please.

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with someone who does not know the proper information about rights. You're arguments sound like something Frosh would say. Tell him hello for me. 1.) We all have the right to keep and bear. 2.) I was forced to play the game with MSP and I have attained a partial victory, but I am no where near done.

If you want to know the entire journey of my application, take a quick look around, I am not shy about my experience.

Hey Norton, have an IP address for me? lol

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    3K posts, the site says you are a senior member, but nice deflection from answering the question (typical response from Liberals, which surprises me that you are here). "Put his own personal time in..." meaning what, you have an assistant do the paperwork for you or that you use strawmen?

That and 999 more post also gets you a complementary cup of coffee! :thumbsup:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Seems like I am a troll magnet. They must all love me. lol

they-all-love-me-i-am-their-new-leader.jpg

Last edited:

capinyoass

Apr 19, 2013
    I'm all in on the house thing, around here it gets dark at 5pm in the winter, I have met RA's (female) for the 1st time at the property, after dark, I never gave it much thought back then, but these days with the CL killers, rapists etc...society is different. My only concern for Montoya is my perceived "grey areas" of his permit. Perhaps it is as wide open as he interprets, I have never known of a business related carry permit that ambiguous so I am having difficulty wrapping my mind around it. Then again I personally only know/knew of 4 and they were all issued in the 80's and early 90's. I don't know that I could keep a straight face explaining to a Judge how I felt my life was in danger laying down my real estate rap to a MILF at a T-Ball game.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Know what would be hilarious. A secret thread where banned members are relegated to (without their knowledge). The board software would automatically respond to their post....hilarity and amusement ensues!

Now that is a really good idea! Funny too.

Would prevent them from immediately realizing they have been banned and coming back. Could even let them post and interact with one another in this alternative Mdshooters 'fake' forum, so they won't mucky things up here for us. Let them call each other names. LOL

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Hopefully that guy was just a troll of some sort, otherwise, typical Maryland complex of "You got something I don't have and now Im hot and bothered" whether it is Historic Tags, Carry Permits, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom