• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Are you picking on me ?????:envy:

Obviously Not or I would have obviously quoted your obviously scholarly endeavor though I obviously do suffer from poor reading comprehension according to the "Gunny". I sure that he will make that obvious observation again.

Gunny1998

(This Space for Rent)
    Apr 20, 2013
    St. Marys County
    SOMDSHOOT, is that you?!?!?!?!?!!?
    Nope .... I've taken equal pot shots at his stupidity as well.
    Just in case you missed the point, here it is again, for you. (And I'll raise the type size, to make it easier to read.)

And did you get the part that said this is about hunting land he (the OP) doesn't have permission to hunt? AKA "if I can't, you can't too!"

Gunny1998

(This Space for Rent)
    Apr 20, 2013
    St. Marys County
    What part of you coming up with those "equally laughable threads" makes you sound like some whiney, bitchy television Yenta, didn't you understand?

Your failure to appreciate the seriousness of the OP's position regarding illegal hunting and poaching can lead one to believe that you don't spread much time in the woods or you like to walk around with your testicles stored in their upright and locked position behind your taint.

As for "Irony 101", apparently you don't understand the meaning of "Huckleberry" or you realize the situation that you now find yourself. You came here spoiling for a fight with the OP, well you got me instead. I'm your man.
    Puleeese..... save your internet bravado.

This is you and your conduct .....

...... and then you say this?
    Now, how did I make fun of your name? I asked you if you were a real deal "Gunny" since most Marine E7s know to conduct themselves in a more honorable fashion that you in this thread.
    Hypocritical - much?

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Nope .... I've taken equal pot shots at his stupidity as well.

And did you get the part that said this is about hunting land he (the OP) doesn't have permission to hunt? AKA "if I can't, you can't too!"

Yes, I got that part. I ignored it..... and for what it's worth.... I now have written permission to hunt that piece of property that the guy in my original post was on.

The elderly gentleman that owns that property, talked w/ the elderly gentleman that allows a few of us to hunt, and all is 'right' with the world.

Sometimes, when you look out for someone, they'll look out for you. Sometimes, not.

BigSteve57

Ultimate Member
    Feb 14, 2011
    Why is it, that when a sign states "No Trespassing" and "No Hunting", some people think that means everyone but them????????

Case in point...... Saturday, late afternoon, I'm driving to the farm where my son and I have permission to hunt, and some 'kid' (looks to be 22 to 26 years old) wearing Carhartt dark brown coveralls and a LIME GREEN vest, carrying a Mossberg shotgun, walks out of the woods, on property that is CLEARLY marked "No Hunting" "No Trespassing".

This guy doesn't belong there. He doesn't have permission to hunt there. (I double-checked with the landowner.)

What's even worse, he waves, smiles and crosses the dirt road and walks away.

Why is it that people ignore postings and POACH our wild game???????

I'm curious to see the replies.....

I would love to know the answer too. My wife and I have been thrown off her family's land by trespassers on numerous occasions. I think with one exception everyone we approached was trespassing. The excuses were always the same: didn't see the sign, fence etc... or I thought this was <someone's> land etc... Some of the funniest were "but we ALWAYS hunted here" or we got permission from another landowner.

The one guy I remember that actually did have permission actually had spoken to my father in law earlier in the season, unbeknownst to us.

So when it came to "trespassers" we were always polite (at least at first), but firm.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Obviously Not or I would have obviously quoted your obviously scholarly endeavor though I obviously do suffer from poor reading comprehension according to the "Gunny". I sure that he will make that obvious observation again.

Was it that obvious that was making a obviously scholarly endeavor ?
    I did not want to come across obviously obtuse, I just wanted to obviously help Gunny
    Understand what huckleberry meant, Obviously[/COLOR

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Puleeese..... save your internet bravado.

This is you and your conduct .....

...... and then you say this?
    Hypocritical - much?

Internet Bravado? You mean like the crap and insults you write but would never have the nerve to say to a man's face?

As for hypocrisy, you're the pot calling the kettle Black. I only sound like a hypocrite sometimes but you seem to be the genuine, real deal all the time.

Hard to decide if guys like you should just be ignored or just pitied for being so pathetic in your feeble attempts grasping for attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom