• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    Probably a long shot here since its Maryland shooters but thought I would give it a shot...anyone know a reliable plumber who actually does his/her job around Shenandoah county VA? I need my entire house re-piped and the main line from the street replaced. I'm pretty handy but that's a bit over my head and even if I had the know how, I sure don't have the time.
    I've contacted three plumbers-one never called me back, another showed up, looked at the place and said he would get me an estimate in a few days. I never heard from him again. The third came, gave me an estimate for the house alone and said he needed his outside guy to come and give an estimate for the main line. Outside guy never shows and now the plumber says his wife took a job in NJ so he's moving and can't do the job.

In Shenandoah county, it's damn near impossible to get service people to come to your house and do anything. So I'm accustomed to this but I do need a plumber. If anyone knows plumbers in my area I would appreciate a point in their direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom