• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    Getting out of the car and following a suspicious person does indeed explain how George Zimmerman got attacked. We can debate endlessly on whether or not this was a smart thing to do.

+1

sure, its easy to say now that this was not smart based on the outcome. but if the outcome had been different and zimmerman had been able to maintain visual tracking without engaging or being engaged by trayvon, would it not have simply been considered responsible or smart behavior?

Ragtopman

Feb 22, 2013
    Waldorf MD
    Not all opinions are created equal, especially those based on little knowledge of the facts that have been plainly established in numerous places. An opinion based on pure speculation is worthless. Ignorance is not a very good excuse. Feel free to become less ignorant so that your "opinion" actually means something.

Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you;
    Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.
    Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser;
    Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. (Proverbs 9:8-9)

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012
    I just have another opinion. I believe you would pull your firearm out after getting punched in the face.
    You would be incorrect. In my adult life, I have twice been the target of a violent attack, and twice been threatened with strong-arm robbery, all while armed. In each case, I was able to avoid using lethal force, thank God. I have trained, above all, to make the right choices under stress. I don't believe George Zimmerman had that luxury.

Zimmerman SHOULD have had some pepper spray, though, and he SHOULD NOT have taken his focus off of Martin to fumble for his phone once Martin confronted him. A quick shot of pepper spray to the face the instant Martin closed in probably would have made it possible for Zimmerman to retreat.

But those errors do not begin to rise to the level of the error of Martin's unrelenting and brutal attack. And they certainly don't make Zimmerman responsible for it.

Sorry to jump in your grill. You are the unfortunate target of my frustration with rampant misinformation and ignorance. It isn't personal.

The fact the this cynical, false narrative has taken such hold on the country is very sad, as I believe it deals a blow to race relations that we really don't need. And the focus on Zimmerman as a straw man takes our eye off the ball of serious corruption and true violations of liberty that many government would rather we didn't notice.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    +1 ...

The fact the this cynical, false narrative has taken such hold on the country is very sad, as I believe it deals a blow to race relations that we really don't need. And the focus on Zimmerman as a straw man takes our eye off the ball of serious corruption and true violations of liberty that many government would rather we didn't notice.

:goodpost:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom