• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County
    Price hasn’t moved Despite the shortage?

I just checked COMPLETED auctions on GunBroker. I'd estimate that average sold price is $475 for a USED Glock 27. These are not asking prices - these are the final bid price.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

Attachments

• 460FD74D-797F-40BA-9BF2-28B09EF672B6.jpg
      460FD74D-797F-40BA-9BF2-28B09EF672B6.jpg
      32.2 KB · Views: 210

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Try the G33 . 357. Yowza

I carried the 33 for a year and shot it weekly. Carried it this weekend for a change. 33 has a big blast and belches fire but while subjective i think it has less snap than the 27 and is back on target quicker. I shot my 33 ‘against’ one of your FAMs last year, she supplied the ammo and she shot her 229, and i couldn’t keep up. She was a better shot regardless. I shot her 229 cold better than my 33. But the 33 is smaller and much lighter. a box of 50 thru either the 33 or the 27 is tough on the finger and wears down concentration. But neither is a target gun. They are both very concealable, decent capacity higher energy, SD pieces.

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    Appreciate thoughts on selling price in this market of a G 27 either gen 2.5 or 3. Don’t have it handy to look for checkering between finger grooves, which if exist would make it a 3. I have owned it since about 1999. Good shape. Been shot. Maintained. Hi viz sites, rear adjustable. Otherwise stock ( may have the orig plastic sights) 2 mags, tupperware case.

I'd get in line if you decide to sell. Bought a bunch of .40 from Walmart......need something to shoot it with!

I've shot my buddy's 27 and I like it. Way more comfortable than his 29.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    Appreciate thoughts on selling price in this market of a G 27 either gen 2.5 or 3. Don’t have it handy to look for checkering between finger grooves, which if exist would make it a 3. I have owned it since about 1999. Good shape. Been shot. Maintained. Hi viz sites, rear adjustable. Otherwise stock ( may have the orig plastic sights) 2 mags, tupperware case.

I apologize if I missed a post that explains this, but Im not sure where the low-ball $300 estimates are coming from. I am currently looking at 5 used Gen 3 Glock 27s that all have bids north of $400. Back in the pre-panic days when I was down sizing my collection I dont think I got less than $400 for any glock I sold regardless of caliber. .40 cal may not be popular(I never liked it) but they are still selling well from everything I have seen.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I apologize if I missed a post that explains this, but Im not sure where the low-ball $300 estimates are coming from. I am currently looking at 5 used Gen 3 Glock 27s that all have bids north of $400. Back in the pre-panic days when I was down sizing my collection I dont think I got less than $400 for any glock I sold regardless of caliber. .40 cal may not be popular(I never liked it) but they are still selling well from everything I have seen.

Called a couple of shops that know me asking for a blue label 43x. There are none. Just a wait list.

ralph.mclean

GOC (Grumpy Old Cop)
    Jan 27, 2018
    Edgewater, MD
    In this market, I'd post it for $500.00, but be prepared to give a bit.

If you are putting it on an auction site, I'd start it at $400, but I'd list it for a week or 10 days. Let the panic-buying drive the price up.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

Not as well as the newer offerings of smaller compacts P365, 43, 43X, hellcat, etc... Since you can't get them.
    The hey days of the tiny Glock GXX sub compacts are long over. They suck as small carry pistols now.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Not as well as the newer offerings of smaller compacts P365, 43, 43X, hellcat, etc... Since you can't get them.
    The hey days of the tiny Glock GXX sub compacts are long over. They suck as small carry pistols now.

I was just thinking about that the other day. My 43 absolutely disappears on me. Couldn’t get me to carry a 26.

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county

Still more than $300.

I loved my 26 when I got it. Super accurate. Never had an issue carrying it. But then I figured if I am carrying something that thick, why not just carry the G19? So now my G26 mostly sits in the safe. Maybe its time to sell it while the market is hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom