• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    cool, mag release is ingenious, only GLOCK mag converison blocks I have seen require cutting a mag catch pocket in the back of the mag, this looks like it works with unmodified mags.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Military arms channel had a video on it a few days ago. Ingenious and looks sweet. My only issue is I can find a dedicated 9mm AR lower that’ll take Glock mags for about the price of the adapter. Certainly cheaper than the adapater + an AR lower for it to go in.

One of those things I want to pick up sooner rather than later is a dedicated 9mm lower.

Still something for me to keep my eye on if the price drops/big sale at some point.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I like this idea and I know its expensive but by the time I get a 9mm lower and a good trigger, add LPK add stock, the cost just went up.
    My lower, the LPK, stock and geissele trigger value makes it worth it to have this vs. a dedicated lower.
    I would not look at how cheap I could build a 9mm lower assembly, but how much I have already in a good quality lower, then add this to go 9mm upper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom