• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDonMD

Mar 18, 2013
    HoCo
    Highly recommend Trevor, trained with him several times. Knows his stuff and is a great guy.

Don

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    ATTENTION PLEASE!!! I just had a dropout due to illness for this saturday's competitive shooting skills - pistol course. I now have 1 spot open. I will honor the mdshooters discount code in the OP. first come first served! sign up details also in OP.

Note: I just returned from training with world champion Bob Vogel so this weekend is THE best time to attend my class as I have new insights to share!

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    ATTENTION PLEASE!!! I just had a dropout due to illness for this saturday's competitive shooting skills - pistol course. I now have 1 spot open. I will honor the mdshooters discount code in the OP. first come first served! sign up details also in OP.

Note: I just returned from training with world champion Bob Vogel so this weekend is THE best time to attend my class as I have new insights to share!

That was quick. Spot filled. Class if full again.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Trevor and Matt, thanks for putting together a great program. I realized I've got to learn but left knowing what i need to work on

GottaEat

Aug 24, 2014
    SOMD
    This class was awesome! Learned a lot. Trevor is a great instructor and really paid attention to each individual. I encourage anyone with an opportunity to train with this outfit to do so. I feel much better about breaking the ice and attending a match.

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    I'm gonna keep my eyes on the calendar hopfully I'll make the next course :)!

We look forward to having you in the class!
    This course returns on June 10! Get your spot soon as these sell out.
    We also have our Basic and Advanced Reactive Gunfighting - Handgun on May 27 and 28.

Chikane

Mar 29, 2017
    We look forward to having you in the class!
    This course returns on June 10! Get your spot soon as these sell out.
    We also have our Basic and Advanced Reactive Gunfighting - Handgun on May 27 and 28.

Sounds good! I'll see if I can make those dates! Thanks looking forward to learning :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom