• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    De. Still offers capitol punishment. Injection or hanging. I think I like hanging this time around.

I had read it was still on the books but their state supreme court invalidated it this past summer. I dunno, I'm not all read up on it so I could be wrong.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    One of those captured and held hostage was a female who is a counselor

GodOfVice

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Many years ago one of the reasons the silly muslims at Attica gave for rioting was pork products. Give them pig shit to eat, nothing more.

I imagine the democrats at ECI and WCI are on lockdown as well. Keep them on it for all I care. :mad54:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I have a much better plan. Take everyone associated with this murder, put them into a wing of the prison by themselves. No guards, no nothing and I mean nothing.

garber38

Custom tailored ionizer
    Dec 27, 2006
    Somewhere in PA.
    I heard that Stephanie Rawlings-Blake ordered that they have room to bust up the place and kill a few people.
    You know just like here in Baltimore. Why are there min, medium and max prisoners at the same facility?
    Doesn't make any sense, but take the ones who killed or raped and make them pay.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I think the Puritans were onto something with the whole idea of isolating every single prisoner in a tiny cell and keeping them there all the time. The bastards have no need to be able to associate with one another or congregate. The idea is to stop crime, not create a trade school for it.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I heard the DE Gov say on local news that he is unaware of a motive, which is in complete contrast to what was reported yesterday on local news. It was broadcasted that living conditions and the need for higher education were the demands. He sounds like some kind of douche bag to me. One officer unresponsive when located and expired shortly thereafter and another female barely coherent, cant imagine how that went down for the two. God bless them. As far as the busload of hippies heading over maybe it will go for them like the last time some of them went to Seaford when a service member was laid to rest but Smyrna is not slower lower.

GodOfVice

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    I think the Puritans were onto something with the whole idea of isolating every single prisoner in a tiny cell and keeping them there all the time. The bastards have no need to be able to associate with one another or congregate. The idea is to stop crime, not create a trade school for it.

CONTRARY to popular belief prison is for PUNISHMENT and NOT reformation or rehabilitating.

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    The state Supreme Court held that Delaware's death penalty was unconstitutional because it gave judges, not juries, the final say in deciding who lives and who dies. I have a feeling that this riot and the murder of Sergeant Floyd will help expedite its reinstatement. Hopefully hanging will be the sole method this time around to avoid all the complications associated with lethal injection.

Feb 28, 2013
    Our Dover driver had a delivery there yesterday. They wouldn't let 'im in.

The guard that babysat me while I was makin' my usual thursday commissary delivery to the Wicomico County Jail told me he heard the female CO they rescued was the victim of an impromptu rape fest.

Another guy I work with who's with the Chosen Sons told me the Pagans pretty much run that place, along with quite a few other lockups over there.

GodOfVice

Banned
    BANNED!!!

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Many years ago one of the reasons the silly muslims at Attica gave for rioting was pork products. Give them pig shit to eat, nothing more.

I imagine the democrats at ECI and WCI are on lockdown as well. Keep them on it for all I care. :mad54:

As of 2359 on Wednesday, I have it on good authority that none of the Democrat voters at WCI were in a lockdown state.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Perhaps IDK but they do have TV, monkey see, monkey do. Is your authority fair, firm and impartial?
    Considering a few of my friends work for DoC at the only two Western MD facilities in the mountains, I'd have to say that I do know what I'm talking about. I'd suggest you lay low with the snarky responses, till you get the lay of the land.

whatevah

Unregistered User
    Mar 17, 2012
    Wilmington, DE
    The guard that babysat me while I was makin' my usual thursday commissary delivery to the Wicomico County Jail told me he heard the female CO they rescued was the victim of an impromptu rape fest.
    I actually heard the opposite, that some of the other prisoners protected her from that. She was held hostage until the SWAT teams breached the walls and went in hot, so I hope for her sake that they really did protect her.

It's believed that the CO (Sgt Steven Floyd) died early in the incident, he was able to radio a warning that prevented more COs from getting captured. At any rate, he will be remembered...

The Delaware Cabela's is having a benefit cookout next Saturday (2/11) starting at 10am with the proceeds going to a fund in CO Sgt Steven Floyd's name... sadly I'll be working but I'm sure that they won't have a problem selling out.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville
    Wasn't pagans doing the kidnapping, so if they run the place they are fairly ineffective.

Situation stems from the old concept of "if you give an inch they take a mile".

Sit ins and hunger strikes have been rewarded with appeasements recently. No justified reason for this mess. The guy was on their "team" racially speaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom