• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    100_6700.jpg

Put my optic on. I love this gun. Hopefully Mason Dixon has a few 22rd Mags for me

crabhab

Feb 14, 2007
    All day I have been researching a GSG. They look like a fun alternative to a built up tactical 10/22. Nobody on the Eastern Shore seems to have one. I hate having to drive 200 miles to look at a gun. Are they cash and carry or are they still being regulated at some shops?

Mossyoak

Never enough
    Jan 5, 2009
    Ceciltucky
    All day I have been researching a GSG. They look like a fun alternative to a built up tactical 10/22. Nobody on the Eastern Shore seems to have one. I hate having to drive 200 miles to look at a gun. Are they cash and carry or are they still being regulated at some shops?[/QUOTE

yes cash and carry. Check with Dan at GC, had a few last weekend.

MDcaptive

Dec 13, 2008
    All day I have been researching a GSG. They look like a fun alternative to a built up tactical 10/22. Nobody on the Eastern Shore seems to have one. I hate having to drive 200 miles to look at a gun. Are they cash and carry or are they still being regulated at some shops?

Depends where you go. I walked away from 3 shops who were going to sell it as regulated before I discovered Gun connection. (and at a lower price than any of them, to boot!):thumbsup:

ArmyDV

Krull the Warrior King
    Jan 10, 2009
    Cash and Carry... Engage Armament had about 6 of them last week when I was there. They also had a GSG-5 Pistol with a 4 inch barrel, unfortunately this falls in the regulated category.

tanglebones

Jan 3, 2009
    so, it seems that I can only find the retractable either for about $80 on gunbroker or not at all (other sites are all sold out). Is that pretty much what the market price is now?

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    so, it seems that I can only find the retractable either for about $80 on gunbroker or not at all (other sites are all sold out). Is that pretty much what the market price is now?

EBAY EBAY EBAY for all your accessories. A quick search for the retractable stock looks like your $80 on gunbroker is the cheapest right now.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    aw man, that airsoft "navy" lower looks incredible! "no officer, it's not full auto" :gulp: lol!

i'll be at chantilly in a few hours and hopefully i can find some mags and a sling for my G-Thang :D

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    shot my GSG-5 for the first time yesterday. Such a fun gun to shoot. 550 rounds of Rem golden bullets with maybe 3 jams

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom