• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    So maybe I've been watching too many reruns of Top Shot and YouTube videos, but I thought it would be cool to see crazy shots everyone has made.

Scoped 10/22 @25 yards, 1st shot, split a playing card on its edge, unfortunately it came off the target holder. Half the card is top right just above the center of the crosshairs

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Scoped 10/22 I had three zip ties holding a target I told my friend I'll hit all three without missing a shot. I did it we were both shocked.

A few months ago red rider BB gun about 15-20 yards a weed in my backyard I told my gf watch the weed and it fell over.

Sorry no pics :(

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    I have to get a video of it, but every time I go down to our range, I practice double taps on a propane tank or a steel square at 100 yds before the first one hits. tap tap ding ding!! I also try a triple tap (only heard it once though!) every now and then.

I saw a guy on a trick shot show on TV doing these double taps at 100, 75, and 50 yds! With a mossberg 15 tricke out.
    Alot of fun to do!

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Scoped 10/22 I had three zip ties holding a target I told my friend I'll hit all three without missing a shot. I did it we were both shocked.

A few months ago red rider BB gun about 15-20 yards a weed in my backyard I told my gf watch the weed and it fell over.

Sorry no pics :(

Don't you know guns and weed don't mix?

BTW look at my avatar. 17 HMR and coins at 50 yards.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Not real trick but I go for accuracy, have a special clanger for 100 yards and hit it almost all the time. Looks real tiny at 100.

Attachments

• IMG_1560.jpg
      IMG_1560.jpg
      70.6 KB · Views: 610

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I HAVE shot a playing card, sideways, at Hap Baker at 7 yds on a dare one day, with a .40 Glock. It took me 7 shots to do it, took my friend only 3. It was actually easier that I thought it would be.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    1 liter bottle of Mt. Dew.(Filled with water) Semi auto Marlin 60 bone stock. 18 rounds and it didn't hit the ground till I was empty.

Felt like a M-Fing bada$$

SuperMag

Citizen--not "Subject"
    Nov 30, 2011
    Maryland
    Check out 22Plinkster on YouChoob. He's very entertaining and has a lot of fun doing trick shots with 22.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    four 2 liter bottles tied site by side at 100 yards with a .458 socom ar-15.
    oops not a rimfire.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Not real trick but I go for accuracy, have a special clanger for 100 yards and hit it almost all the time. Looks real tiny at 100.

35 years ago I could have seen that quarter at 100 yards. These days, I don't know if I could even see a chicken... a REAL chicken!

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Check out some of the notes in the VA Tactical IP forum here. Ed Shell helps folks ring steel with 22lr out a loooong way though I can't remember the exact distances right now.

Ed shoots targets @ 300 ... thats a 16 ft drop with subsonic

I like to rimfire shoot at swinging golf or tennis balls that are tethered on a 3 foot long string, while shooting offhand with a rifle or a pistol at 100 yards.

my luck, I'd hit the string on the first shot

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Put a balloon each side of an axe head with the edge of the axe facing the shooter and shoot with a .22 rimfire. The trick of shooting this is to use a shotshell when you shoot, it impresses the kids when both balloons pop..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom