• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ivwarrior

Jul 20, 2010
    I can't promise I'll be there anyway, just wanted to make sure you knew those were going on. The PSA match will likely pull a good portion of people who might otherwise attend your match.

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    Yeah, probably not the best idea. We are limiting space for the shoot this time around to 50 people

Appleseed

I respectfully submit, consider shooting an Appleseed if you want to shoot your rimfire rifle. It will improve your prone, kneeling/sitting, and standing techniques, and it is a bunch of fun. AND, you learn about our history as American Riflemen!

More info: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Here's some fresh press on a recent one:
    http://www.myfoxcarolinas.com/story/24676718/shooting-for-history

There's one regularly in Annapolis (rimfire-only), and we do them in (Private Club) in Southerm Maryland (all calibers).

:mdpatriot

:patriot:

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    .22 LR ammo. Best thing I got out of the 2 prizes I won at the 2013 PSA Rimfire Challenge was a brick of Federal .22. Still saving that brick for down the road.
    Did manage to add another 300 CCI-MiniMags to my collection yesterday at the Hagerstown WM. Got to the WV one too late and missed 333 rd boxes of Win 22.
    So I vote ammo.

This.

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    meeting in an hour, stay tuned for updates. Ammo is def on list for prizes, along with some other great stuff! let me throw at least one hint out there, one of the sponsors starts with a V and ends with an N. and we have several other major sponsors supporting this event.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    meeting in an hour, stay tuned for updates. Ammo is def on list for prizes, along with some other great stuff! let me throw at least one hint out there, one of the sponsors starts with a V and ends with an N. and we have several other major sponsors supporting this event.
    Good to know that you got Scott involved. I may actually shift my shooting day at PSA just to shoot this now. We shall see.

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    New date is May 31st!! We're currently working on designing the courses of fire, they'll be both fun and challenging

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Good deal. I have agreed to help out on both the PA NSSF Rimfire Challenge at Lewistown and the MD event at Sanner's Lake. The MD event's prospective date is before the World Championship so will be a good practice event.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I respectfully submit, consider shooting an Appleseed if you want to shoot your rimfire rifle. It will improve your prone, kneeling/sitting, and standing techniques, and it is a bunch of fun. AND, you learn about our history as American Riflemen!

More info: http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Here's some fresh press on a recent one:
    http://www.myfoxcarolinas.com/story/24676718/shooting-for-history

There's one regularly in Annapolis (rimfire-only), and we do them in (Private Club) in Southerm Maryland (all calibers).

:mdpatriot

:patriot:

That's great and its good for what its worth but none of those skills will help you in action shooting, even with rimfires. Steel Challenge for 2014 has officially added a rimfire rifle division. So now the big boys can shoot 2 rimfires just like we do in NSSF Rimfire Challenge. I have shot several big events with members of Team S&W and all of them have personal 15-22s they use for rimfire events or rimfire side matches.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    An old school shooting gallery ....... It would give me a great reason to bring out the 1890s and 1906s .

Arcade10.jpg

Man thats cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom