• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kdawe78

Mar 8, 2017
    Howard county :(
    MD shooters was recommended to me last year from a doctor at urgent care, I just got around to joining. I'm a teacher in Howard County, and advid hunter and shooter. I have a small collection of 46, lots of interests. My favorite pistol is my S&W 19-4, favorite tac gun in my AR-9 and I really enjoy lever guns. Im an engineer at heart so I love taking guns apart, fixing them and upgrading (if you ever want help, I don't charge, just really enjoy it). I make a large ammo putchase once a year so if anyone wants to jump on board and get a great discount let me know, I can give you the details. I love silencers, and have done enough research to fill a library. Hope to gain some knowledge and maybe lend some help.

~Kyle
    -pro gun
    -pro police
    - not a fan of government on either side

kdawe78

Mar 8, 2017
    Howard county :(
    Welcome. How long have you taught in HOCO? WHich school if I may ask? My kids are products of the school system Atholton elem, OM middle and high and I am pleased with the results.

I'm at the homewood center. Been in hoco for about 6 years teaching. I'm not a fan of it here, I'm heading to Cecil county in the summer.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 425

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Welcome Kyle - Another Michigander here stuck in this godforsaken state. It was supposed to be a two year tour, but getting ready to "celebrate" our 12th anniversary.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    MD shooters was recommended to me last year from a doctor at urgent care

Directions

Take Maryland Shooters five times daily to relieve chronic constipation caused by exposure to main stream media or other forms stupidity.

If you have an erection that lasts more than four hours, consider yourself lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom