What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    To each his own. I've never watched national or world news. I'm a tad more informed in the last 10 years than I used to be simply because things you see/hear on social media are unavoidable even if you're not searching them out. TBH, I get 90% of my news from MDS :D.

Used to watch local news in bmore, but my wife hated it and it was always the same tired old drum being beat so I quit it altogether.

One thing I never ever watch is local news. It's national news or nothing at all.

Baltimore City could be sucked into a black hole and I'd never know about.

Years ago I didn't know Essex/Dunalk suffered from a severe water main break until weeks after it happened.

I hate this area. Trump should drop some MOABs here. Though I'd prefer it to be dropped 1.1 miles from my house...

PS: Please don't think I was saying you're uninformed.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The Oath Keepers were there to help protect the Pro-Trump supporters. Stewart Rhodes had been sending Call to Action email alerts for a few weeks prior planning the mission. Over 50 Oath Keepers were there, including Stewart himself.

The Based Stick Man was there and was one of the ones who was arrested during the protests. There was also a group of bikers protecting the Pro-Trump supporters.

Did Based Stick Man get arrested again this weekend?

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    If Trump announced that he likes strawberry ice cream over coffee ice cream, these idiots would set strawberry fields ablaze.

Hmmm.... Trump used to be a Democrat. Maybe he should switch parties again. Those who don't spontaneously combust will probably self-immolate.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    While I understand the question -- and the foresight to evaluate the situation -- I don't believe this is going to happen any time soon. Note: I didn't say "never".

So, in turn, ask yourselves some very relevant questions:

1. Aside from owning a firearm, what is your real training and experience USING them in such a situation? Simply owning a firearm (or taking a couple of brief CCW or personal defense classes) in no way qualifies anyone from actually using a firearm in a self-defense or combat role. Like it or not, the 2nd Amendment in no way makes a gun owner a gunfighter. Period.

2. Although the federal government is not supposed to use military force on its own citizens, it is FACT that the National Guard, per state, can be called upon to do just that in case of a declared emergency (even something as simple as a natural disaster or a riot). As a simple firearm owner, do you have what it takes to go up against the U.S. Military?

3. Do you have an organized, viably TRAINED and EQUIPPED group of citizens that meets the requirements of questions 1 & 2? If not, then don't even think about the notion. Standing up for your rights is not always about guns and violence. In fact, most won't even be able to pull the trigger, much less survive such a violent revolution. Many will crumble under the actual experience of duress and stress of violence and death around them.

I'm a dedicated patriot and Constitutionalist. I'm EXTREMELY pro-2A for law-abiding citizens. I have the extensive training and experience related to real-world use of firearms. Real life is not a blog, an Internet keyboard opinion or a Hollywood movie. Being behind a trigger and/or shot at sucks. A lot. There are legal and moral consequences to your actions. Make sure you can stand by them.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here's the antiFA chick who took a roundhouse right from Free Speech supporter in Berkeley the other day.

Yup, this is the dreadlocks girl seen in the skirmish video.

Attachments

• IMG_7322.jpg
      IMG_7322.jpg
      128.1 KB · Views: 262

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Before the demo her tweet said: "headed to Berkeley to disrupt the neo-Nazi white supremacist jerk circle. Hoping to come back with 100 nazi scalps"

The punch seen 'round the world.

Attachments

• IMG_7321.JPG
      IMG_7321.JPG
      52 KB · Views: 265

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    While I understand the question -- and the foresight to evaluate the situation -- I don't believe this is going to happen any time soon. Note: I didn't say "never".

So, in turn, ask yourselves some very relevant questions:

1. Aside from owning a firearm, what is your real training and experience USING them in such a situation? Simply owning a firearm (or taking a couple of brief CCW or personal defense classes) in no way qualifies anyone from actually using a firearm in a self-defense or combat role. Like it or not, the 2nd Amendment in no way makes a gun owner a gunfighter. Period.

2. Although the federal government is not supposed to use military force on its own citizens, it is FACT that the National Guard, per state, can be called upon to do just that in case of a declared emergency (even something as simple as a natural disaster or a riot). As a simple firearm owner, do you have what it takes to go up against the U.S. Military?

3. Do you have an organized, viably TRAINED and EQUIPPED group of citizens that meets the requirements of questions 1 & 2? If not, then don't even think about the notion. Standing up for your rights is not always about guns and violence. In fact, most won't even be able to pull the trigger, much less survive such a violent revolution. Many will crumble under the actual experience of duress and stress of violence and death around them.

I'm a dedicated patriot and Constitutionalist. I'm EXTREMELY pro-2A for law-abiding citizens. I have the extensive training and experience related to real-world use of firearms. Real life is not a blog, an Internet keyboard opinion or a Hollywood movie. Being behind a trigger and/or shot at sucks. A lot. There are legal and moral consequences to your actions. Make sure you can stand by them.
    :bowdown: I'm glad you're here. I thought this was a drinking site and am disappointed that I don't have the recipe for a Maryland Shooter. I know nothing and all of my firearms were lost in boating accident. :D

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    :bowdown: I'm glad you're here. I thought this was a drinking site and am disappointed that I don't have the recipe for a Maryland Shooter. I know nothing and all of my firearms were lost in boating accident. :D

Anybody up for a Karma? How about a contest for the best Maryland Shooter shooter? :D

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Chris Plante on WMAL radio talking about dreadlocks girl right before going to break. I think he might pick up on it again after the commercials.

He said: " she deserved the punch that she got!", as seen in post 572.

I personally will not be punching women in a street skirmish but I believe that on the video the man who threw the punch was being hit in the back of the head. He wheeled around and saw someone looking like Alien/Predator and swung instinctively. Fog of War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom