• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I'll share this with you. A dear friend in his 70s has decided to do a will. They started listing his collection as to whom gets what. I talked to him earlier this week . His list has gone over 2200 firearms not including his NFA collection and are not near done ( I have to add he doesn't collect cheap pieces, he has 1 of only 2 transferable mag 58s in the country). If you believe you have a larger collection then I will bow in your direction. Until then I encourage you to get busy !!

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    IDF Colt 603 clone with an surplus IDF Eyal scope and an IDF silent quick extend sling. Yes, it's pre-ban. The Eyal is quite a nice scope, and is not hard to use without a cheek riser.

Attachments

• IMG_1514.jpg
      IMG_1514.jpg
      74.4 KB · Views: 746

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'll share this with you. A dear friend in his 70s has decided to do a will. They started listing his collection as to whom gets what. I talked to him earlier this week . His list has gone over 2200 firearms not including his NFA collection and are not near done ( I have to add he doesn't collect cheap pieces, he has 1 of only 2 transferable mag 58s in the country). If you believe you have a larger collection then I will bow in your direction. Until then I encourage you to get busy !!

:party29:

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck

So when are you taking Sean and I for a show and tell?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    erwos - awesome! Love seeing older, simpler builds like this. Lightweight, even in 20"!
    I genuinely think that a stock M16A1 would be a real revelation to a lot of newer AR owners... it's so amazingly light-weight compared to many modern AR builds with optics, accessories and heavy handguards and stocks. Plus, it balances so nicely! Comparing it to my Galil SAR, I can see why the Israelis went the M16 direction.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    So when are you taking Sean and I for a show and tell?

Can you take off like 5 or 6 weeks? ? Lol he has 2 warehouses and a 20000 square foot home dedicated to his collection. Let's just say he started collecting young, and made large business out of it ,and had a 2nd business that I could only dream of, that we'll surpassed his first. He use to come to the farm in the 80s and 90s and bring some of his rarer or new toys in a large uhaul van. He was also had a large presence at knob creek KY in the 80s and 90s. Anytime he had a extra dollar it was buying something bigger , better or rarer. I bought many a NFA item from him and he always treated me like family. Oddly enough I don't even have his phone number in my phone. I have memorized it from calling him for over 30 years. We talk almost weekly.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    IDF Colt 603 clone with an surplus IDF Eyal scope and an IDF silent quick extend sling. Yes, it's pre-ban. The Eyal is quite a nice scope, and is not hard to use without a cheek riser.

That is a beauty you got there !!! ;-)

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Can you take off like 5 or 6 weeks? ? Lol he has 2 warehouses and a 20000 square foot home dedicated to his collection. Let's just say he started collecting young, and made large business out of it ,and had a 2nd business that I could only dream of, that we'll surpassed his first. He use to come to the farm in the 80s and 90s and bring some of his rarer or new toys in a large uhaul van. He was also had a large presence at knob creek KY in the 80s and 90s. Anytime he had a extra dollar it was buying something bigger , better or rarer. I bought many a NFA item from him and he always treated me like family. Oddly enough I don't even have his phone number in my phone. I have memorized it from calling him for over 30 years. We talk almost weekly.

ok sounds good, lets go!

haewon922

Jun 13, 2017
    Rockville

LWRCI DI from JLowe's with Aimpoint PRO and backup sights from Magpul. New gun fresh out of the box today. I look forward to shoot this hardware this weekend!

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016

LWRCI DI from JLowe's with Aimpoint PRO and backup sights from Magpul. New gun fresh out of the box today. I look forward to shoot this hardware this weekend!

I have owned that same gun for over a year now and have roughly 3k rounds through it, it is an amazing firearm and one of my favorite AR's

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Got some match upper upgrades for the competition rifle and some smithing services from the Master Jedi Chad, to make sure it's done right.

1f43cf352c7da97867c51441afd39cbc.jpg

It's now a heavy SOB, but I still I have an 10oz lead weight for the handguard that I may add after testing.

Now have to spend time working up a new match hand-load.

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    My pistol build with an Aero Precision lower, PSA 10.5 upper and Sig brace. Not sure what red dot I want to run but am considering a Bushnell TRS-25
    0ce370ae0228d585766fdb2d29687947.jpg
    846f048a5de6ff5141a697af42e5d8c9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom