• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Now, any AR at any decent local gun shop will most likely be Maryland compliant. Most likely.

This is what Fabs said.

ANY AR legally being sold in Md WILL be legal to purchase in Md. We, here at MDS, do not condone nor do we suggest breaking any laws, local, state, or federal.

Not the same thing. With that said, one of the IPs has a Colt SP-01 for sale. I pm'd him several times but didn't get a price. That Colt is not MD legal, which is why I can buy it, but I have to buy it on my side of the river and have it transferred here.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    I'll take a stab at mind reading the OP , reading backwards from his initial choices implying a price range and current market conditions subject to ongoing change :

LWRC DI - Currently sale priced just over $1000 - Top shelf premium rifle, currently on blowout savings for a screaming deal.

I would jump on this!!

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Quote:
    Now, any AR at any decent local gun shop will most likely be Maryland compliant. Most likely.
    This is what Fabs said.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by outrider58 View Post
    ANY AR legally being sold in Md WILL be legal to purchase in Md. We, here at MDS, do not condone nor do we suggest breaking any laws, local, state, or federal.
    Not the same thing. With that said, one of the IPs has a Colt SP-01 for sale. I pm'd him several times but didn't get a price. That Colt is not MD legal, which is why I can buy it, but I have to buy it on my side of the river and have it transferred here.

Except you left out his first paragraph, which what my response was directed towards. Really?

Moving on...

MrGrey

May 23, 2017
    i think i'm finally done with the modification for now, just waiting on plastidip to paint the scope all black and my whole set up is complete. It's getting a little addicting to be honest, ill be buying billets from now on. Anyway, what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_2834.jpg
      IMG_2834.jpg
      119 KB · Views: 203

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    i think i'm finally done with the modification for now, just waiting on plastidip to paint the scope all black and my whole set up is complete. It's getting a little addicting to be honest, ill be buying billets from now on. Anyway, what do you think?

Looks a little mall warrior for my taste, but I try to keep the accessories on my ARs to a minimum to keep weight down.

Which just means I have multiple ARs for multiple roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom