• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Nation's Gun Show, Dulles Expo, Chantilly. April 21, 22, & 23

Any good prices on reloading supplies? 9mm and .45 bullets, primers, and powder?

Cover six
    In the expanded section to left has most stuff about $25/lb
    Trail boss is $18/9oz
    Small pistol primers $29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

msm

Oct 31, 2011
    Just got here. There's still a line out the door looks like.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Looking for 20 rd USGI style aluminum mags

Here ya go.

J&C Sales near the MSI booth. Check in with me and I will point them out.

Attachments

• IMG_7336.jpg
      IMG_7336.jpg
      64.8 KB · Views: 554

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Picked up a Suomi coffin mag and loader from Dennis Todd. That by itself made the trip worthwhile.

ARMatt

Apr 12, 2016
    NAS Pax River
    I'm not gonna have a chance to make it down this weekend. Although it's expensive I really want some of that Arsenal 7.62x39 brass case ammo.
    If anyone sees some can you be a pal and pick a few boxes I can meet up next weekend ?
    Pleaseeeeeeee!

msm

Oct 31, 2011
    OK so if you are going down and haven't already there's two mandatory stops. Peter Pepper's PA Pickles in the smaller building. The other one is the guy selling fudge and chocolate covered oreos and pretzels. The fudge is when you walk through the portal near the entrance when going into the larger building. He's on your right along the wall.

I found some Glock mags for the same price it would have cost to buy them online and ship (if I could). One guy had them was from Florida and was installing sights and doing trigger work on Glocks while you waited. Other guy was across from Peter's Pickles and was really helpful, wish I got his name or business card.

Thanks for pointing out where I could find the 20 round AR-15 mags Rack&Roll. I picked some of those up.

I just browsed through everything else. Lots of AR-15s, plenty of milsurp and C&R type stuff. That one guy, Pre98 I think it was? That stuff was super nice. I could only afford to look unfortunately.

I noticed a lot of .50BMG rifles too. One booth had a package deal where you got an AR-15 and a .50BMG rifle together. That was pretty neat, but I didn't recognize the make of the .50BMG rifle.

Lots of really nice looking and expensive overunder/takedowns too.

There was also a really nice guy who I didn't catch the name of who was selling Otis cleaning products. He was really friendly and helped explain better how to use those patches they make. I never could figure them out. Even gave me a booklet that explained it all. I forgot to go back and buy some patches from him.

All in all I thought it was a nice show compared to some of the ones I have been to here in Maryland. I think I would go back again once more this year probably.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Had a good time today. R&R's intel was spot on. The MSI booth had a steady stream of folks so didn't stop by. Scored some 20 rd stainless ar mags for $12. 30rd aluminum mags were going for $10. J&C had the best prices. Other tables were going for $20 for 20 rd mags. Some crazy prices for KCI 30 rd Glock mags ($49!). Saw some used USGI 30 rd mags going for $8 but they looked pretty beat up and the follower jammed up easily.

There's a table with some nice fluted stainless AR barrels. They were also selling every conceivable pin, nut, washer, spring and screw that went into an AR. Another table had some nice Lugers. The label said "SS" or "Luftwaffe" and the price started at $4k. They had it out on the table for everyone to fondle. I eyeballed it and decided it was too rich for me. Another table had a really nice Uberti Stainless lever gun in .45 with an octagon barrel. Asking price was $500. If it were a .357 it'd be in my safe right now.

Saw a stack of 50 cal milsurp cans that were marked down to $8 from $10. Saw some 5.56 PPU for about 31+ cents a round, 9mm Gold Dots for about 40+ cents and Gold Dot 5.56 for $65 for 5 boxes (of 20). Pretty good prices even when compared to online stores. Got a bit of this and that. Finally decided I should leave while I still had some money in my wallet.

Overall, a really good day.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Here ya go.

J&C Sales near the MSI booth. Check in with me and I will point them out.

Thanks for the tip. Saw steady traffic at the MSI booth so didn't interrupt.

Scored some stainless steel ones at $12. The 20 rd ones were heavier than the 30 rd aluminum version. Got some of both.

msm

Oct 31, 2011
    Some crazy prices for KCI 30 rd Glock mags ($49!).

Wow that is crazy. I didn't see those for that much. The ones I saw were about $15-20 each. I got a factory .40S&W 22 round for $35. Factory 15 round for $25. Prefer to have the real thing so I know it will work.

You got the best prices. Trust me, I scoured the show for two days while on MSI breaks.

Plenty of those mags were WAY higher.

They sure were. I was doing double-takes at a lot of those tables. Some were asking over $40 for factory mags that couldn't cost more than $25-30 each. Do people really spend $35 on a used standard capacity Glock magazine?! In other news I think I got those gray 20 round magazines from J&C for $12 when they were marked $14. Not complaining here.

Last edited:

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Cover six
    In the expanded section to left has most stuff about $25/lb
    Trail boss is $18/9oz
    Small pistol primers $29

Thanks for the info. I'll try to make it to the show on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom