• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Since I'm done with my shopping for tomorrow, I hit a couple of the local firearms sales establishment for some wishful thinking. The first one had nothing interesting, er, stuff I have already and may purchase more at a later date. The second store had some interesting stuff. Like a $500 used AR with a railed gas block/Magpul plastic front sight combo :lol: Another AR for $550 with a bumpfire stock :rolleyes: Look, a Parker Brothers shotgun for $1000! Not in the best of shape. So I'm talking to the owner about availability of 10mm Sigs when one of the crew mentions that they have a Kriss carbine in 10mm :eek: So we stroll over to the aforementioned carbines and there it is. 16" barrel with the shroud that looks like a monster suppressor. It comes with one Glock 10mm magazine, and flip up Magpul sights. It's not as heavy as I thought it would be. The $1500+ dollar price tag was a bit much, but I could swing it next month when I get my bonus. I happen to have a standard capacity 10mm Glock mag, and I can get a few more. Since the action is delayed blow back, it should be able to take some of my nuclear 10mm loads. The stock does not fold once it's installed, which is weird. If I do get this, I'm thinking of getting the barrel cut to 10", or just buying the SBR barrel. Whatever. I want one. It's goofy as can be, but I want one.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Nothing wrong with goofy. I've seen but never handled them. I'd like to think that weird shape has tapped into some kind of mystical or ancient Chinese secret of ergonomics so they fit like a glove and point like a finger.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The gun ecosystem doesn't lie--the Vector just hasn't taken root anywhere.

The trademark "diving bolt" is a solution in search of the .4ACP problem--muzzle flip., except....

...except the much lighter recoil 9mm carbines--without the fancy pants diving bolt-- are giving you a terminal velocity hollow point effectiveness that means you will never look back at the .45 Kriss. Plus greater capacity 9mm mags.

And don't get me started on the Kriss pistol--a power-sprayer pretending to be....a Glock 21! Buy the excellent Kriss Glock 21 mag kits to get yourself a 28 round mag for your Glock and go to town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom