Does the wal mart in La plata sell ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Are there any that don't? Every one I've been in does. Does the chain have exceptions?

Ammo has been removed from ALL their stores in close proximity to Baltimore City, example WalMart on Route 43...near Rte 1...

Their ammo was shipped to the new Fallston Store...

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    Is there a restriction on how many boxes of ammo u can buy from wal mart?

No limit. I find their prices pretty good. They sell steel Tula .223 and 7.62 for $4.97/20 rounds. My AR and AK shoots it all day long with no problems. If you were to compare it to bulk prices.

$4.97 box 20rds x 50 = $248.50 + 6% sales tax = $263.41 for 1000 rounds

Yeah there are better internet deals if you go to http://gun-deals.com but for a place that you can stop in and pick up a few hundred rounds, it's not a bad deal.

They also sell 100rd bulk Winchester 9mm for $26 which I find affordable.

Suleiman

Feb 11, 2011
    Indian Head
    ...this area makes me miss the Wal-Mart Supercenters I got used to up in western PA... I could get almost anything I needed in one trip. They always had plenty of ammo, and their grocery sections were better than the Food Lion I live next to now...

Check out the Wal-Mart in Dahlgren across the Nice Bridge. You can find Just about anything you can imagine in there.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I think it Depends on who is working the counter. The walmarts in laplata and king george have limited customers(including myself) to a 6 box limit before.

Interesting.

I've never had the need to buy more than 6 boxes of ammo at a time from the KG Walmart, but I've never seen any kind of sign to that effect. I'll make a point to look, and ask, the next time that I'm in there. There are only 3-4 different people who seem to work in that area over the course of a week.

Travis Bickle

Jul 13, 2012
    MoCo
    Not any more! I was just there yesterday and the California, MD Walmart had a sign that said "All firearm sales final". The shelves were bare of any ammo or rifles.

do they or have they ever sold the cheap steel cased .223 stuff? Laplata only has the expensive remington brass cased ammo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom