• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Wideners has on sale 7.62x54R....not a bad deal I don't think.

"Comes in a Sealed Spam can, 440rnds per each can.
    ( 149 GR.) Berdan primed, corrosive. Steel core. 20 rds./box, 440 rds./case.
    NEW SHIPMENT JUST ARRIVED:
    We need to go up on the price, but we are not going to with summer here. This ammo is 77-82 manufacture in a sealed spam can and it looks and shoots brand new! Light ball mfg, (149 gr) it is made for your M44 and M91 etc rifles. stock up now , it isn't getting any easier to find or cheaper.

BUY TWO CANS (880 TOTAL ROUNDS) AND GET A NEW FREE CAN OPENER. Order this stuff if you shoot 762x54, It is some of the best we've ever seen.
    SALE PRICE $95/440rnds or $89.99 per 2 in a wooden crate with can opener. LIMITED TIME OFFER"

http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=8736

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Wideners has on sale 7.62x54R....not a bad deal I don't think.

"Comes in a Sealed Spam can, 440rnds per each can.
    ( 149 GR.) Berdan primed, corrosive. Steel core. 20 rds./box, 440 rds./case.
    NEW SHIPMENT JUST ARRIVED:
    We need to go up on the price, but we are not going to with summer here. This ammo is 77-82 manufacture in a sealed spam can and it looks and shoots brand new! Light ball mfg, (149 gr) it is made for your M44 and M91 etc rifles. stock up now , it isn't getting any easier to find or cheaper.

BUY TWO CANS (880 TOTAL ROUNDS) AND GET A NEW FREE CAN OPENER. Order this stuff if you shoot 762x54, It is some of the best we've ever seen.
    SALE PRICE $95/440rnds or $89.99 per 2 in a wooden crate with can opener. LIMITED TIME OFFER"

http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=8736

A slightly better deal for some 7.62x54R through Sportsman's Guide - but not in stock until May 1 according to the website

440 rounds for $81.69 / $85.99
    880 rounds for $157.69 / $165.99

SGSAVE313 saves you another $19.50 on the price... (coupon ends tonight)
    More coupon codes...

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Dirty ammo. I bought some and it shot OK in my SKS but some others report feed problems. The gun was filthy afterwards. It has a blunt nose on the bullet compared to other x39. I wouldn't buy again.

Darn...I guess that's a good reason to go and try some out to see how it shoots. I was thinking it would be good to shoot indoors since copper jacketed lead and there's not much cheaper.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Darn...I guess that's a good reason to go and try some out to see how it shoots. I was thinking it would be good to shoot indoors since copper jacketed lead and there's not much cheaper.

I bought some. I will give it a go in a couple SKS's and a MAK90. The clean up doesn't really bother me that much. Just hope the feeding goes ok. It is a bit of a blunt nose so we shall see. My 90 has taken whatever I happen to find and never had a problem.

It is cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom