• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Strange question to ask. Does anybody live, have property or know someone that lives around that area that would let me park in their driveway between now and possibly to march.

I would be there late like after midnight and leave before sunrise. It would be fore few hours so I can take a nap. The seashore state park only allows rvs and I don’t have one. It would be probably once or twice. And I am willing to pay 20-30?? Dollars per night. It would not be longer than 1 night and less than 6 hours. Be there while u sleep and be gone before you wake.

I know weird question but trying to do the tog fishing at the de inlet.

Thanks

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Strange question to ask. Does anybody live, have property or know someone that lives around that area that would let me park in their driveway between now and possibly to march.

I would be there late like after midnight and leave before sunrise. It would be fore few hours so I can take a nap. The seashore state park only allows rvs and I don’t have one. It would be probably once or twice. And I am willing to pay 20-30?? Dollars per night. It would not be longer than 1 night and less than 6 hours. Be there while u sleep and be gone before you wake.

I know weird question but trying to do the tog fishing at the de inlet.

Thanks

You might be able to get away with parking here: https://goo.gl/maps/n3ZaVKPZTMr They were going to build houses there 10 years ago but the floodplain changed and no one would have been able to get insurance.

There is also Matt's Fish Camp parking lot just south of there. https://goo.gl/maps/Eh1PJ292yQU2

If you park in either and 5-0 knocks on the window I'd just tell them you driving were somewhere? and was too tired to go any further and felt the safe thing to do was to pull over for a nap.

Most of the neighborhoods in that area have gates.

tom b

Oct 2, 2011
    You might be able to get away with parking here: https://goo.gl/maps/n3ZaVKPZTMr They were going to build houses there 10 years ago but the floodplain changed and no one would have been able to get insurance.

There is also Matt's Fish Camp parking lot just south of there. https://goo.gl/maps/Eh1PJ292yQU2

If you park in either and 5-0 knocks on the window I'd just tell them you driving were somewhere? and was too tired to go any further and felt the safe thing to do was to pull over for a nap.

Most of the neighborhoods in that area have gates.

I have a house right in this area, those areas are patrolled regularly; there's not much going on there right now and a parked car overnight would get checked out quickly. Matt's Fish Camp is literally surrounded by housing on three sides. Until May you'll be hard pressed for overnight parking.

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Yeah. I guess the options are limited. Guess I ll just get a room. Which the rates are not too bad. I am just too old to have the police knocking on my window for this type of stuff.

Thanks guys.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I think I mentioned Hook em & Cook em before. You may want to ask the folks there if they would mind. I can't imagine you getting much closer but I don't know where people park to fish there. There must be a place. You aren't the first person that wanted to fish there overnight. I know it used to be quite risky out on the rocks there. Best friends father was fishing there years ago when a guy was swept away by the rough waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom