• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Well the state of Maryland looks like a gun.

There I said it.....When am I going to get expelled from Maryland.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    "Let's get back to work before I shoot you"... that seems to be the thing people freaked out over.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    Well I wouldn't mind getting expelled from Maryland so if it works for you then I'm saying too!

We can put on our special shoes, click our heals together three times and chant, "There's no place like America." Worked for that Dorothy kid.

Last edited:

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    "Let's get back to work before I shoot you"... that seems to be the thing people freaked out over.

Good to know that in this country we are now illegally searching people's homes and seizing their property based on what people think they did or did not hear. Excellent!!!!

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Thank God. Crisis averted.

Cooooome on, Giant Asteroid of Wrath!

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    They searched his parent's HOME based on this nonsense. What planet am I on?

Police searched the student’s house Wednesday after rumors spread on social media that he was planning to carry out a mass shooting.

I'm honestly baffled by this. Under what authority was the home searched? I read TFA and there's no mention of a search warrant, which would constitutionally require probably cause that "evidence of a crime is located at X based on X". ..the only plausible explanation, of course, is consent. And F*** that (from the very bottom of my heart).

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I didn't read the article because the entire premise sounds so ridiculous. Wouldn't surprise me if child protective services obtained "consent" (under duress and threat of child removal) to search the house.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    Well the state of Maryland looks like a gun.

There I said it.....When am I going to get expelled from Maryland.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can see that. Send us your forwarding address once you're deported from the state. There might be a movie bio of you..."The Man Without a State".
    Maryland.jpg

SA-80.jpg

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Good to know that in this country we are now illegally searching people's homes and seizing their property based on what people think they did or did not hear. Excellent!!!!

We have very little info to go on(such as a past history of this student's behaviors/ past trouble/ what was actually said and in what way during the class). With what we have, the student is in trouble for saying he was going to shoot someone, not because he said the square root looks like a gun. There's a pretty big difference.

Based solely on the information at hand, I feel like the school probably overreacted a bit because of the sensitivities now in dealing with school violence. Nobody wants to be the person within a school that missed "the warning signs" if a kid does in fact try to hurt people.

It's important to form opinions based on the facts of an event and not the sensationalist headlines covering it.

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    The next step from the liberal education establishment will be a hue and cry to replace the square root symbol with something that will not trigger the snowflakes.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The next step from the liberal education establishment will be a hue and cry to replace the square root symbol with something that will not trigger the snowflakes.

He said "trigger" quick, restrain him and search his home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom