• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitbull410

Aug 1, 2016
    Looking for recommended licensed and insured roofers.

Possibly have up to 3 townhomes in the same neighborhood in 7courts/Nottingham area to be done. Looking for someone licensed and insured if any of you have any recommendations.
    A friend of mines roof is leaking and needs to be done, if the price is right I would probably have mine done at the same time and possibly my uncles rental, all are in the same development.

Thanks in advance,
    Allen

OldSchool1959

MDS Supporter
    Feb 9, 2012
    Anne Arundel County
    Subscribed. Looking for a new roof and have two or three neighbors who are due as well. Will check out Colonial and Semperwest in the mean time. I had NuLook Home Design ignore my no soliciting door sign and after that experience, am leaning toward a less shark infested option.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Roofers.jpg

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Search Angies List for "Possibly looking for a person needing a roof".

Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County
    I used Moats Home Improvements, owner is Jim Moats.
    Address: 3216 Sudath Ln, Jarrettsville, MD 21084
    Phone: (410) 557-8148

This is a family business, no sub contractors, all his employees are family. They did good work on a friends house and he recommended Moats to me for my parents house (White Marsh area). They do good work and the price was very reasonable. They did some last minute additional work (siding repair) too. Jim met with us, gave us the estimate, would not take a down payment and insisted that if we weren't happy we didn't have to pay! Of course we were very pleased. I'm a MHIC licensed contractor myself and trained by GAF Corp however my roofing days are over. I did get up on the roof and check it afterwards and am pleased with the work.

Last edited:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    My neighbor does roofs for "L F" company, just had his crew do mine on the side, Just did my windows too so the 50 bmg will have to wait. probably cheaper than you'll find elsewhere, PM if interested.

Yes, I read the first post.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    We had S&K install a tin roof and it turned out awesome. They've also done windows, doors, new porch columns, etc. and we are always happy with their work.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I'll be lookin for a roofer in the" harford county area "" in the next month - my roof is over twenty years old and it's due

You should give Tom at TSW roofing in Forest Hill (http://tswroofingsolutionsinc.com) call. He's done some sheet metal work for me and seemed like a really nice guy.

One of my coworkers called him out for a new roof estimate (coworker was already convinced his roof needed total replacement). Tom basically said something to the effect of, "Why don't I just fix the leaks for $300 now, and we'll talk about a new roof in 5 or so years when you really need it?" Talking a customer out of a new roof? That seemed pretty honest to me :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom