• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitbull410

Aug 1, 2016
    Hey guys, new guy from Baltimore County. New to guns and learning as I go. Eventually looking to join one of these clubs that has access to the AGC? range
    Got my HQL in the spring.
    Just built an AR15 as my first gun. Havent shot it yet though, waiting for the bolt catch to arrive, hopefully comes today.

CMT billet ambi/no logo matched recievers
    V7 Lower parts (3gun safety, mag release,takedown pins, port door and rod, forward assist, qd endplate etc)
    forward designs bolt catch
    Larue trigger
    ergo grip
    Spikes buffer tube,t2 buffer, spring
    Spikes NiB BCG (possibly for sale)
    raptor charging handle
    magpul ctr stock
    geisselle mk8 15" rail
    geisselle gas block
    whiteoak 16" SS HBAR from Engage
    silencerco ASR muzzle brake(havent tightened this doen yet)

think thats about it

planning to sbr the lower one day and build a second cmt upper in 300blk 10.5" with omega suppressor

anyway, looking forward to shooting this thing soon and growing my collection

h6Nwuuw.jpg

ybyJBcp.jpg

Welcome aboard!
    We can be a great group of guys and gals- assuming you're thick skinned.
    Word to the wise... Regarding the Wolf Gold "Awesome" one word first post- you may catch some flak. Nothing against you, just an FYI... we have seen time and time again when a new member joins and makes a bunch of one word posts with the intent of getting to the magical "50 posts" which allows you to post in the classifieds as well as access to the mysterious sub forum "The Water Cooler". The action is frowned upon.
    Had I not also seen your other good posts, I would have blown you off as another "post whore".
    Oh, one more thing- The HQL is actually an OPS; Owe'Malley Permission Slip

Pitbull410

Aug 1, 2016
    Welcome aboard

Enjoy your stay

Generally there's a rule that at least one foot must be included in all pictures

You get a bye given the bottle of Blue Label in the back right

Stay safe

The Japanese Hibiki 17 in front of it is even better IMO ;), though I don't think it can be found in the US

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    OK, so new guy (love the pit bull moniker as I've had several over the years), I'll need to be the judge of that. I can stop by for a taste testing soon.

I'll give you my opinion...free...or three fingers worth of your stock.

Slanche.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Welcome! If you plan on joining one of the AGC clubs, take time to find a club that meets your shooting needs and activities. I visited several before settling on Monumental. Just my $0.02!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom