• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Wow I'm surprised , all of you have great things to say. ,,, I bought some from a member and had terrible results , I wouldn't buy that junk for 25 cent a rd... I had inconsistent shots , I even a .223 case rip in two parts , a few bad primers ...... It's just not for me ....

Actually now that you mention it, one of my friends had a batch of .223 from them that kept blowing out primers in his AR. It wasn't just the firing pin piercing them, but the primer cups were coming out of the casings.

I use their 124-grain 9mm FMJ all the time, both reman and new manufacture. Only one minor issue with it, ever, and that was an undercharged reman round. The bullet cleared the muzzle, but the recoil impulse was less than half of what it normally would be, and the shot report was similarly lacking.

Other than that one 'incident', if you can call it that, I have no negatives to report. I've fired well over two thousand rounds of this stuff by now.

MrDman

Jul 19, 2013
    Glen Burnie, MD.
    On your first order you get free shipping.You need a code.

The coupon code is on there website.

Shipping can be a little slow from them but the price on the ammo is good.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    I usually grab a few boxes every time they run the free shipping. I'm in no rush to get it and it makes good range plinking candy.

runswscissors

Jul 11, 2008
    Harford County
    AAC tells me that they will not warranty damage using their suppressors if remanufactured ammo is used....wonder why?

I've seen that warning a lot. I believe my Glock 19 instructions mentioned it too.

I think it's just a standard CYA line. They don't want to pay for damage some fool reloading in his basement caused to their product.

I've had nothing but wonderful experiences purchasing from them. I've done both reman and new 9mm.

I'm not telling you to disregard the warning. Just follow your gut. After reading some of these reviews, I wouldn't think twice about purchasing reman 9mm or .45, but I think I'll stick to other sources for 5.56.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Actually now that you mention it, one of my friends had a batch of .223 from them that kept blowing out primers in his AR. It wasn't just the firing pin piercing them, but the primer cups were coming out of the casings.

Last weekend I fired the last box of 500 rounds of their reman .223 55gr JHP that I purchased earlier this year. As I recall this was the cheapest .223/5.56 they sell. Had no issues with it and consider it as good as any other run-of-the-mill lower cost plinking ammo I've tried.

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    I have purchased from them several different times. Probably about 3000 total rounds of 9mm & .40S&W. Most recently was an order for 1000 .40 reman 165 grain. I have no problems with the quality and free shipping on 40lbs. of ammo is a great deal. Would recommend.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Based on what others have said here I was going to give them a try. Put some ammo in the cart and went to check out. A message popped up about free shipping for first time customers but it would not give me a code. It said to create an account and that I had already place an order before??? So much for placing an order today and maybe never as with the shipping cost, I can buy brand new ammunition.

I sent them an e-mail so I'll see what they have to say

donw@fyi.net

Mar 20, 2014
    Gaithersburg, MD
    One slightly sour note

I ordered 1K rounds of 9mm during their most recent sale of 9mm. Its been a week and the order hasn't even shipped yet. Glad I wasn't especially low. That's a long time to shipment

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Based on what others have said here I was going to give them a try. Put some ammo in the cart and went to check out. A message popped up about free shipping for first time customers but it would not give me a code. It said to create an account and that I had already place an order before??? So much for placing an order today and maybe never as with the shipping cost, I can buy brand new ammunition.

I sent them an e-mail so I'll see what they have to say

Sign up for their newsletter and it sends you the code via email...or you could google search what the code is and simply enter it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom