• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Well one of my four 1000 round packs had the bad lot number. I submitted my recall form with a copy of my Cabelas receipt.

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    I just checked mine. I have been shooting out of a 52L pack with no issues and just weighed them at 50gr's per round. My two new packs of 62L's are also 50gr's per round so I plan on firing away. If they were double charged, the weight should fluctuate higher.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    So they're not going to send you new ammo just a check? What phuking deal in this shortage.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'll bet there's a few people who paid well over retail for this stuff, too. They really got hosed.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    I was at a Walmart in Alexandria this morning to pick these up and the sporting goods manager was carrying the recall notice with her when she arrived with a cart full of ammo. There are 2 other people waiting in line and she immediately says no 22 today. I have 10 boxes of the this (pointing to the recall) but we need to send it back. I told her that there are only 2 lot #s that are affected by the recall. She totally went "soup nazi" on me saying she only sees me when I see it in the system and don't appreciate people like me who gives her attitude not like his regulars (pointing to the 2 older male) who comes in everyday to check. She went on her rant saying she will have a headache all day from people like me who see it in the computer and call her asking for the ammo.

She got lucky that I'm running late for work and there was 10 boxes of 550 rd federal or I would have went ape shit on her.

landmarke

Mar 2, 2009
    Lol very convenient. "let me just pour my recall bullets into a non recall box.":innocent0

It's my ad, and you are completely wrong. After pulling them out to confirm the batch, I decided to list them since I don't shoot as often as I used to. Like I said earlier, I bought them back in July, don't remember what I paid for them. But I do remember the last batch of 22lr I bought was $45 for 325 rounds. So I figure $50 for 500 rounds is a decent deal. If you think otherwise, you can freely make an offer.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    It's my ad, and you are completely wrong. After pulling them out to confirm the batch, I decided to list them since I don't shoot as often as I used to. Like I said earlier, I bought them back in July, don't remember what I paid for them. But I do remember the last batch of 22lr I bought was $45 for 325 rounds. So I figure $50 for 500 rounds is a decent deal. If you think otherwise, you can freely make an offer.

I bought 1000 rd. of m-22 two months ago for 55. Its worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

You prolly paid about $55 or $59 if you got it from Cablea's (depending on if you got club price shipping or not). M-22 is roughly a $.05 round at retail. That said, if you can double your money, good on ya. :shrug:

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I bought 1000 rd. of m-22 two months ago for 55. Its worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Exactly. I paid $49+tax at WM a couple of months ago. Haven't checked the lot #s yet though. $50 a brick for CCI is about average these days, not Win or Rem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom