• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Sorry, didn't check back for awhile, already halfway there from GB.

'doh

missed it by that much

maxwellsmart_missed_it_by_that_much1.jpg

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    anyone else heading out that way?

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Just got back.
    2 buildings open, the main one & the one opposite at the gate.
    Busy show, but a few more fantasy knife & non gun tables than I remember. Tables spaced out a bit more than usual so the aisles are easier to walk through.
    A couple of ammo vendors, several "Taktikool" stands & the usual mix 'n match of new, old & antique stuff.

No radical deals, but I picked up some decent bits & pieces & covered my admission fee & then some. Crates of el-cheapo Moisin Nagants & lots of tarted up mini-14's changing hands.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Nothing too exciting there, did see a nice 1896 Krag rifle that at $750 was a pretty good deal. Bought a Spyderco Police knife from one of the big knife vendors.

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    Show was pretty darn crowded compared to previous shows. I was looking for a WASR underfolder or a Gew.98. I left empty handed, hopefully I'll have better luck next weekend at Timonium. The pit beef wasn't a bad lunch.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Show was pretty darn crowded compared to previous shows. I was looking for a WASR underfolder or a Gew.98. I left empty handed, hopefully I'll have better luck next weekend at Timonium. The pit beef wasn't a bad lunch.

Exactly what I was looking for, too. Nothing spotted. What I'd really like to find is a Polish AKM underfolder.

One of the dealers had a bunch of nice-looking Stag ARs that I was eyeballing.

Show was packed around 2pm when I got there. Really started to thin out and much easier to browse around 3pm.

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    Been and back too. Yes... it was very crowded. For two buildings worth of stuff, there really wasn't a whole lot of value to look at. Of all the guns, I think the best deals were at one table... guess which one? S&W M and P's in 9mm for $369; Beretta 90-two's with extra mags $469 (I think); and a bunch of Glocks in 40S&W for less than $400. There were a couple of nice Ruger 22 pistols at Accurate for decent money... I've got to sell my High Standard before I scratch THAT itch though.

Non-gun stuff:
    The food was pretty good. I opted for the pit beef sandwich, but the fries got cold pretty quick being outside. Still better than most gun show fare.

Knives... if you need a blade, there were plenty of them there at all price points.

Storage... I thought the 50 cal ammo cans for $10 was a good deal too

Overall, I think there are worse ways to blow $20 but I think in the future, I'll save the time, effort, and energy next time and just stay home. I'll put the $20 into the gun fund...

tailboardtech

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    upperco
    x 2 i walked into the building closest to the parking lot and just stood there it was like 695 during rush hour i did make one purchase finally got a M&P 9mm mow i just have to wait for it, only been shopping around for one for the past 2 years.:draw:

Last edited:

psoyring

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2010
    Brunswick MD
    Collector's show, my a**! The same old selection and vendors as every show I have been to at that location, in fact I thought there were less historic firearms at this one than last time.

clarkcondor

Mar 29, 2011
    Catonsville
    it was very crowded in the morning. people were getting impatient. the ammo dealers were not discounting anything unfortunately given all the interest. still managed to get a few boxes of home defense ammo at a very good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom