• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    I hadn't even heard of it prior to this post. After a quick search on Gun Broker I can now say that the Hi-Point has a new rival for "ugliest production gun in the world".

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I hadn't even heard of it prior to this post. After a quick search on Gun Broker I can now say that the Hi-Point has a new rival for "ugliest production gun in the world".

They don't shoot like a Hi-Point. This should be a tack driver. Ever hear of Hammerli? Walther bought the company in 2006 and looks like they infused the Hammerli olympic target pistols "DNA" into these guns.

Last edited:

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    pics !!!
    sp22.jpg

anyone have one? Smokey, said he was gonna get one

Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    They don't shoot like a Hi-Point. This should be a tack driver. Ever hear of Hammerli? Walther bought the company in 2006 and looks like they infused the Hammerli olympic target pistols "DNA" into these guns.

Oh I have no doubt there is some definite potential for accuracy. They do look a lot like a Hammerli (yes, I am familiar). Doesn't make them any less horrendous looking. I think (oh so ironically) the polymer kills it for me. Same gun with wood and a metal trigger could look significantly better. But then it'd cost more blah blah.

But no doubt it could be a laser.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County

Cmon Nate, don't be to harsh on the poor gun, I've seen a few uglier than that.....ok, so maybe it was only a couple and not a few....ok, so maybe it was...nevermind.:D

I think it looks cool in a sci fi kinda way, I'd be curious how it shoots cause if it's a tack driver and decently priced I would consider it.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Today's "Fugly" is tomorrow's cutting edge design, especially if it wins matches or races.

Porsche 911 - Fugly until it was blowing the competition into the weeds.

Glock - fugly,fugly,fugly but function over form wins out and lots of people consider it the "perfect gun", especially in the dirt and mud.

Fugly guns, cars and aircraft - I've dealt with so many so why stop now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom