So No CCW, What Are Your Options for Protection?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I'm shocked! This is the best post in this thread and nobody has commented on it. Decoy should get the Martin O'Malley citizen of the year award for this.

Thanks! I try. But from what I hear the "O'Malley citizen of the year award" is out of my reach because it is written in Spanish and can not be awarded to a US citizen. maybe I can get the "O'Malley second rate citizen of the year award." One can only dream.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    But you do get to buy the MP3 of Martin O'Malley and Barbara Streissand singing our new state song, "Sheeple, People who are Sheeple".

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Senior Options

Only assuming most everyone here is physically healthy and free of defect.

But let’s change the scenario a bit

What does an elderly or disabled person or even a disabled American veteran use for protection when traveling in Baltimore or simply walking the dog in or around the hood. Lets say even visiting the drugstore or the an ATM.

And No Their Not Scared of Shadows. The concern is loosing their live over meaningless BS like a cell phone or the little bit of f___ing money in their pockets :)

First Rule - Be in constant Condition Yellow. One of the most effective (and least discussed) weapons is the cane. Legal everywhere, some basic moves can incapacitate an attacker in a hurry. I hold a black belt in HanGukMuSool and carry a folding Cold Steel tanto. Once outside the People's Republic of Maryland, Mr. Glock (G27) is my constant companion.:o

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    I'm shocked! This is the best post in this thread and nobody has commented on it. Decoy should get the Martin O'Malley citizen of the year award for this.

Maybe in the running for tax paying cash cow of the year, but not comrade of the year, not by a mile (calling a person a citizen can be interpreted as insulting to all our "unexpected guests" from mexico).

First off, it is your duty to compensate the poor young man that is merely demanding money at gun/knife/fist/bat point, nothing to get up set about, after all it is your fault he has to resort to such means as this, in fact you should be ashamed that he has to stoop to such desperate means to fuel his crack habit.

If you insist on keeping your evil capitalist spoils, turn to the closest person to you, and grab their wallet or purse, and hand that over, if that doesn't work, find a kid or elderly woman, and kick them, as they are limping in confusion, thank them for their sacrifice, and tell them it is Ehrlich's fault, and haul a$$.

That is what it takes to win the highest award in Mother MD

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Maybe in the running for tax paying cash cow of the year, but not comrade of the year, not by a mile (calling a person a citizen can be interpreted as insulting to all our "unexpected guests" from mexico).

First off, it is your duty to compensate the poor young man that is merely demanding money at gun/knife/fist/bat point, nothing to get up set about, after all it is your fault he has to resort to such means as this, in fact you should be ashamed that he has to stoop to such desperate means to fuel his crack habit.

If you insist on keeping your evil capitalist spoils, turn to the closest person to you, and grab their wallet or purse, and hand that over, if that doesn't work, find a kid or elderly woman, and kick them, as they are limping in confusion, thank them for their sacrifice, and tell them it is Ehrlich's fault, and haul a$$.

That is what it takes to win the highest award in Mother MD

Now, your just being silly. O'Malley would never thank you for your sacrifice.

:D

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Kershaw Leek folder for carry in "polite society" (read: so I don't freak folks out). Cold Steel tanto folder for any other times. Louisville Slugger behind the driver's seat until I get another Asp (Redneck, I know. But what's worked before...).

Would love to get to Krav Maga MD, but unfortunately don't get the time with my schedule. Level 1 Army Combatives at least gives me something to work with.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Kershaw Leek folder for carry in "polite society" (read: so I don't freak folks out). Cold Steel tanto folder for any other times. Louisville Slugger behind the driver's seat until I get another Asp (Redneck, I know. But what's worked before...).

Would love to get to Krav Maga MD, but unfortunately don't get the time with my schedule. Level 1 Army Combatives at least gives me something to work with.

I was on Krav Maga MD's website, and there are "belt" tests. I thought KM didn't have belts or levels...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom