Hypothetical: If the usurper issues an EO banning AR-15s, will you comply?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I'm pretty sure his reply was prompted not by the first sentence in your post, which was a statement of fact, but by the second, which was an unnecessary slur. Hence the comment about you reminding everyone else they are 'beneath you'.
    I stand by my statement that there are many, many people here who don't really know how government works and don't seem to have taken the time to educate themselves. I'm sorry if that offends people, but it is an observation that I genuinely believe to be true. No one's apologizing for attacking other people over denying election fraud, so why would I apologize for my statement? Move on with your lives.

On the plus side, I took a good 3-4 months off after Trump got elected because of how toxic and unbearable the forum got, and there's probably a good chance I'll take 3-4 months after this one, too. You can judge for yourself whether that's a net positive or negative by the end of it, I suppose. But for every time I call you guys dumb, there's about 20 times of me trying to genuinely help you. I invested a lot of time and money in training, gear, and guns trying to figure out what works. I like to share and help, but like everyone else, the frustration emerges sometimes.

This is also not how EOs work. The lack of civics education on this forum is really disturbing.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

You underestimate the disregard the left has for your rights. Anyone willing to strip you of your right doesn't give a rat's ass how executive orders work..they will sign it and then force advocates to take it to court making them pay tens of thousands of dollars every step of the way to the SCOTUS who might refuse to hear it..don't be naive..the left knows exactly what they need to do to take your rights away and bankrupt you in the process.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    You underestimate the disregard the left has for your rights. Anyone willing to strip you of your right doesn't give a rat's ass how executive orders work..they will sign it and then force advocates to take it to court making them pay tens of thousands of dollars every step of the way to the SCOTUS who might refuse to hear it..don't be naive..the left knows exactly what they need to do to take your rights away and bankrupt you in the process.
    They need to pass legislation and they know it. If EOs could have done it, why didn't Obama do anything? The GOP was in no position to legislatively override him.

And enough with this nonsense of "you disagreed with me, you're an anti". Grow up.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

What does your William Wallace-esque ass propose? So quick to shit on what people post but offering nothing.....

I stand by my statement that there are many, many people here who don't really know how government works and don't seem to have taken the time to educate themselves. I'm sorry if that offends people, but it is an observation that I genuinely believe to be true. No one's apologizing for attacking other people over denying election fraud, so why would I apologize for my statement? Move on with your lives.

On the plus side, I took a good 3-4 months off after Trump got elected because of how toxic and unbearable the forum got, and there's probably a good chance I'll take 3-4 months after this one, too. You can judge for yourself whether that's a net positive or negative by the end of it, I suppose. But for every time I call you guys dumb, there's about 20 times of me trying to genuinely help you. I invested a lot of time and money in training, gear, and guns trying to figure out what works. I like to share and help, but like everyone else, the frustration emerges sometimes.
    You think the government works? It's SUPPOSED to work like you think, but only the naive think it actually works like it's suppose to..if it did there would be no such thing as gun control

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Yeah. That ain’t happening. If they want to come in and kill a doctor with 2 kids and a wife who has been a dedicated servant of people in an underserved largely minority community....enjoy the optics. I love my patients and that love is returned in spades (I’m blessed). I hope to take a few tyrants with me.

McClosky's

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    This is also not how EOs work. The lack of civics education on this forum is really disturbing.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

^^THIS. Perhaps WE as a group should know gun laws, civics and how EOs work before discussions

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I would never get on an open forum and state an intention to violate a law... that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom