What's going on in St Mary's County? (Biden Signs)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZeroCool

Nov 8, 2006
    Glen Burnie
    Driving through looking for a new house and there are Biden/Harris signs everywhere! Outnumber Trump signs probably 5 to 1. This is in Mechanicsville, Leonard town and Hollywood/California areas.

I thought St. Mary's was solid red? Confused because I'm seeing more Biden signs here than I am back home in Glen Burnie/Linthicum...

What's up St. Mary's?!?!

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    What's going on in St Mary's County? (Biden Signs)

Welcome to the NEW Southern MEERY-Land...

That was then & this is NOW...

May 13, 2005
    I drove down 235 yesterday around 1100-Noon and all I saw was over a hundred vehicles parading down 235 with giant Trump flags, as well as the sidewalks by WaWa/BJs flooded with folks waving Trump flags and banners with no Biden stuff anywhere in sight ... Lol

Not sure where you are looking, but St. Marys is very Red.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    The life of a trump sign down here nowadays is about 24 hours

And Biden signs appeared Friday night, two per turn around snd intersection in all three southern md counties

It would take a dozen trucks with two men each to do that, imo

ZeroCool

Nov 8, 2006
    Glen Burnie
    Trust me I was surprised to see so many. And it didn't go down well with those that are looking to move with us (since one of the communicated advantages was to get away from some of this liberal mess). Hard to make that case when the Biden signs are everywhere...

I'm not sure exactly where I was because I'm not from the area and was following google maps to different locations. We went from Mechanicsville to Leonardtown to Hollywood/California but I couldn't name every road. But on both the main roads and back roads, definitely a lot more Biden signs.

They did look very fresh/white compared to the Trump signs now that I think about it... Maybe they were all put up recently? But they were definitely on people's property on back roads as well.

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville
    It would be 5 trump to 1 biden sign if every one we put up stayed up. They tear them down faster than we can put them up. I have repaired or replaced dozens of big ones just in Mechanicsville area. Lefties seem to have plenty of time in the middle of the night to destroy other peoples property. !00 cars is a low count on the parade I think it was way more.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    In the 2016 Presidential election, only 6 of Marylands 23 counties were won by Clinton, yet Clinton won the state with 65% of the vote.

And it will be the same end result this time.
    I was noticing the same thing in Dorchester last time I drove thru

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Like 44man says above I think a lot of those Biden signs popped up over the weekend on the major roads. Driving the back roads I've only seen a couple.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    You’re not kidding. You’d think it was blue, driving down 50!

-Rob

I have a theory that it is not actually the residents posting the signs. There are 4 giant Biden signs all of the same construction in front of run down crappy houses down 50 from Easton to OC. I speculate that the residents were compensated to have these signs placed there and that they don't actually care if it's Biden or not. If someone offered me $1000 to put a Biden sign in my yard it would be tempting especially if I wasn't leaning one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom