• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    My bank froze both payments and called them. Took a few hours but apparently my item is shipping out today (only because my bank is leaning hard on them). Maybe because i just checked... still hasn't shipped...

Very bad business, i'm staying far away from them. No reason to give money where it's clearly not respected or wanted...

I'm willing to wait if the prices are really good. Like PSA. They take forever sometimes, but if I save a ton I'm good with that.

Ronan

3D Printing Guru
    Jul 30, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    I'm willing to wait if the prices are really good. Like PSA. They take forever sometimes, but if I save a ton I'm good with that.

Honestly not much savings, a few dollars. I just thought that buying direct was a nice way to support them.

I was wrong.

Ronan

3D Printing Guru
    Jul 30, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    Just got a random email from them. They are attempting to cancel my order.

Zero quote on which email it's based from, what about what their customer representative said earlier? Completely new person.

Wow what a mess... Lol!

Anyone got a place that sells 'cool' uppers? Looking for ar15 one that's wallet friendly but looks different than the traditional one.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Honestly not much savings, a few dollars. I just thought that buying direct was a nice way to support them.

I was wrong.

Eh, then f'em. There are lots of good companies out there.

Ronan

3D Printing Guru
    Jul 30, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    Their own customer service told me they have no idea about orders.

There's no talk between manufacturer, warehouse and CS. No wonder their business take for ever to ship out.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Anyone got a place that sells 'cool' uppers? Looking for ar15 one that's wallet friendly but looks different than the traditional one.

Seekins Precision makes some nice uppers. Don't know if Engage Armament is still making uppers, but theirs are very nice and they are an IP here.

denimdan85

Aug 12, 2014
    Hanover, PA
    Maybe they were just backed up answering emails from impatient customers.

Ever wonder how companies can offer cheaper prices? Fast or cheap. Pick one.

Ronan

3D Printing Guru
    Jul 30, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    Maybe they were just backed up answering emails from impatient customers.

Ever wonder how companies can offer cheaper prices? Fast or cheap. Pick one.

No excuse for not answering email/calls/live chat. Poor service is poor service. If i ran my business like that i would be out of business.

Fast & Cheap... amazon, primary arms, camera land ny... all don't seem to have that issue (just to name a few) :rolleyes: Davidson just guaranteed i (and others) spend their money elsewhere.

Seekins Precision makes some nice uppers. Don't know if Engage Armament is still making uppers, but theirs are very nice and they are an IP here.

Thanks! Taking a look now :)

Edit: Davidson claims it is shipped. What they actually mean is they created a prepaid label, but it isn't shipped (USPS doesn't have the package). Kicker is they shipped it slowboat first class (3-5 days)... yet they charge priority (1-3 days) for it. Classy!...
    No answers as to why they double charged me (bank is hawking the transactions).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom