• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Agree, then do a quick search of Polymer 80, 80% glock or similar to find all the answers you're looking for.

Search?? What's that ? Don't u just tell me what I want to know because I made a post. You don't expect me to do the work do you ?? SARCASM!!!

MrsRab1515

Nov 27, 2017
    All over the dang state
    It's odd that not one, but two, separate "yoots" join just to ask questions, in the same thread, specifically about so-called "ghost guns"...

Sad that we should even have to be suspicious of new members, but 100% necessary IMO...

Perhaps I'm just naive, but maybe people are hearing about the potential "ghost gun" ban and want to have potentially grandfathered firearms? Just my thought as someone who was too young to be able to get anything prior to FSA2013...

Or maybe they are antis who want to "prove how easy it is" for young people to get access to firearms.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Perhaps I'm just naive, but maybe people are hearing about the potential "ghost gun" ban and want to have potentially grandfathered firearms? Just my thought as someone who was too young to be able to get anything prior to FSA2013...

Or maybe they are antis who want to "prove how easy it is" for young people to get access to firearms.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very curious for sure. Like Tony Montoya "I just paranoid "

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom