• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Yeah. If FSA2013 weren't around and Hillary hadn't been running and considered ldikely to win I probably wouldn't have an AR. I reluctantly got a lower almost a year ago thinking I should hedge my bets, but I really didn't want an AR at all. I built it out and then decided, crap, almost the election, one may not be enough for the rest of my life if I do decide these things are okay, they are cheap and I don't have a DC, let's get two more. So right before the election I spring for two more.

Then I relaxed with the election, but figured why not build out one in to a cheap AR pistol. So I did. I figure then, I can't just have a 20" rifle and a 10.5" pistol, let's build a 16" carbine. So I built out an upper to swap on to my 20" lower. I'll build a dedicated lower at some point, but the one bare one I have a plan to make a 18" 6.5 Grendel hunting rifle.

Which means I need at least one more lower and he'll, they are cheap, so screw it, let's get my DC so I can just stack 3 or 4 up in my safe for rainy day builds. And I might add in an Aeroprecision AR-10 lower to start down that path as well.

I hated ARs...now I love the suckers.

I blame Hillary and O'Malley

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom