• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    man that state has some incredible positives (tons of public rec areas for hunting, riding ,etc), some awesome parks and scenery. but the politics just suck and i guess taxes also, and of course traffic.

I’ve driven in LA and Silicon Valley traffic. It’s bad, but NOVA/DC/MD traffic is just as bad. Our taxes aren’t far behind. Maybe if we had some awesome parks I wouldn’t feel quite so bad.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    I’ve driven in LA and Silicon Valley traffic. It’s bad, but NOVA/DC/MD traffic is just as bad. Our taxes aren’t far behind. Maybe if we had some awesome parks I wouldn’t feel quite so bad.

This. Maryland/DC is basically California without the sun, the Pacific Coast, the national parks, or the competitive baseball/basketball teams. MD has slightly less retarded rifle restrictions, but CA has de facto shall issue CCWs in the red counties, so even 2A rights are a wash. Enjoy the crab cakes!

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    California’s Rep. Eric Swalwell has released his roadmap for finally making life safe for you and yours. Needless to say, it involves draconian new gun control laws. His 2A infringement wet dream includes:

Of course he announced this at a press conference in front of NRA HQ, because for people like him with an agenda like his, he believes that organization is what stands in his way.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rep-eric-swalwell-rolls-out-gun-control-plan

Remember: this isn’t really about guns or safety. It’s about using this topic as an election power lever to secure more California-style leftist control over national government and culture.

Problem with this is now, as nutty and extreme as they are, this ass clown is merely here taking the fall, while other liberals will proclaim how fair and loving of freedom they are while banning scary guns and limiting us to break action shotguns. Then they'll push for the exact same crap.

Hitler and Stalin pushed so far that murdering millions became ok and normal. Parallels are already there, albeit not that extreme yet, and voices of reason are getting crushed by the media and their world goals.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Tyrants like Swalwell are the reason why we have our second amendment in the first place. He's the same idiot who said the government could nuke gun owners who didn't give up their guns. The only result of such insane gun bans and confiscation is civil war, which would result in much more gun deaths. Politicians who take the oath to support and defend our constitution need to be held accountable to that oath. Simple as that.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Off topic, but I always love when the nuts think it’s hoarding to own more than 200rnds of a given caliber. 200 rounds isn’t even a long day at the range a lot of times. Let alone 22lr where buying 500rnds at a time is normal.

It’ll shut down shooting sports entirely (which I am sure is a goal).

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Good thing that clown won’t be elected. If The frontrunners start that crap, I’ll be worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my opinion the whole lot of leftist frontrunners want the same thing as this ass hat, or worse. They're just smart enough not to say it in public.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    In practical electioneering terms, every one of the Dems will be for this entire cow paddy, or be far too afraid of the twitter mob moms to say anything against it. This IS the Dem position, now: no more guns for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom