• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MackM

MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2018
    Gosh, she is gorgeous, and a Republican. If she shoots and has a motorcycle, she might be the perfect woman!

MackM

MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2018
    Yes, but notice the politicians don't personally live near any of the areas they ruin.
    The wife and I went to a graduation at the Clyburn Arboretum last Friday night. The GPS wound us around on tiny streets to avoid traffic on the main highways, I guess. So I thought the trip back home would be on main roads coming back south to Severn. WRONG. At midnight, the GPS took us through a WAR ZONE in west Baltimore: boarded up buildings, drug deals going on in plain sight, etc. I had a .380 in my pocket, but so did probably everyone else we saw (or larger calibers!).
    I pity the regular, working people who live in those areas. My son drove for Uber as a med student and he said he'd drive into really awful neighborhoods and pick up well-dressed ladies headed to office jobs downtown. Those folks just cannot easily move out.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019

Attachments

• 59AC56B4-DF6F-4984-84EF-565B1C040C4D.jpg
      59AC56B4-DF6F-4984-84EF-565B1C040C4D.jpg
      86.7 KB · Views: 199
    • 18DEA242-86F3-41B1-A7D7-71EAFFA0A18A.jpg
      18DEA242-86F3-41B1-A7D7-71EAFFA0A18A.jpg
      66.1 KB · Views: 178

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Where was she when I was in school.

Norton: Not all substitute teachers are uncredentialled. I know many who are retired and that supplement their income back in the classroom Also, there are full time credentials substitutes. It would be interesting see what this loon was. Definitely not retired, but could have been waiting for a teacher job and substituting in the meantime.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Where was she when I was in school.

Norton: Not all substitute teachers are uncredentialled. I know many who are retired and that supplement their income back in the classroom Also, there are full time credentials substitutes. It would be interesting see what this loon was. Definitely not retired, but could have been waiting for a teacher job and substituting in the meantime.

I'm acutely aware of the nature of the workings of the schools.

Makes no difference.

A substitute is a substitute and not a "real" teacher, regardless of whether they are retired after having been previously in the position or not.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Man kids these days are so effin lucky. Maybe this has always gone on and kids back then were smart enough to keep their mouths shut about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’m not sure. I think there is a real crisis of character. Being a school teacher was once a respected and noble profession. Teachers today have to deal with such ridiculous political and bureaucratic BS that many would-be great teachers turn away.

We are left with many new, dysfunctional, emotionally unstable teachers with self esteem so low that they have to befriend and hang out with students for a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom