• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    It’s been awhile since I’ve been to a gun show. Are most places accepting cards or is everything pretty much cash

It depends, private collections are basically exclusively cash. Depending on what "items" you are buying, cash is a superior option. Most FFL's take cards, but often charge 3% for it, or will give a discount for cash. Still can't beat holding out a wad of cash to close a deal.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Ugh.....came home with two Colt's. My buddy bought a police trade in Tactical Carbine and I ended up with a pre-ban Sporter HBAR. He said, "I might as well buy this cause you're gonna' end up with it anyways." He enables me.

BDurk

Sep 21, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    Good show. As usual Brian had some nice stuff. Picked up a Browning shoty for a nice price. Vendor took a check.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    There was a leather guy in the usual place - back left when you walk in. Not.sure whether he had leashes

Thanks, that may be him. He was along the back wall last time I saw him. He had belts, leashes, dog collars, etc. My rescues must hate collars, we have gone through so many, I have lost count! The stuff I bought from him is still going strong though!

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    My girlfriend and I went today, her first gun show and my first at Gettysburg. I picked up some reloading supplies and .38 special cases for $.02 a piece. I thought it would be a good first show for her and I was right, there wasn't the constant buzz of stun guns going off like Chantilly or as crowded.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    The leash guy was there. I picked up 2 new collars and he threw in a really nice leash for free!
    Bought some M852 match ammo for a good price. Had to really fight the urge to buy a rifle I saw there. Probably would have bought it if it were not for the recent unexpected vet bill and house repairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom