• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    Does anyone remember the name of the vender with all the SKS and AK parts that usually sets up on the main aisle next to the funnel cakes?

Can't make this show unfortunatly.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    I see there is another Oaks show March 22-23 weekend. I went once and wasn't impressed but then heard the Oaks shows vary in size. Does anyone know if this coming show is worth the trip ? Is it one of the "bigger ones" ? I did not see table count listed on Website.
    This is the show to go to. I just realized its this weekend and wont be able to go. Been 4 out of the last 5 years. There's a guy from TN that sells plates and ar stuff very cool guy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Same thing as before, three sections. I found no deals.

T48

Mar 5, 2018
    Anne Arundel Co.
    i went to the show on Friday overall it was ok. There were a lot of non related vendors selling what ever and there were some empty tables. Brought home a M 1 Danish stock and a new range bag.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    i went to the show on Friday overall it was ok. There were a lot of non related vendors selling what ever and there were some empty tables. Brought home a M 1 Danish stock and a new range bag.

I’m considering going to Mega Oaks but it’s a big drive, tired of being disappointed, same group of vendors same overpriced stuff they haul show to show.

jabber6

Mar 16, 2013
    Forest Hill, Harford County
    My wife and I went and had a nice time walking around today. Bought a few incidentals; was looking for a Marlin 989M2 or 99M1, but didn’t find either one. Of course they might have been hidden by a knife, sock or jerky table...:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom