Best local and online places to buy an SKS?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LibertyGun

May 19, 2014
    District 14, PRM
    I'm looking for an SKS (NIB or never issued and probably Tula). I've used gunbroker and gunsamerica before and been keeping up with their ads. Are there any Md stores or gun shows that tend to carry these in stock? Preferably looking west of Baltimore and perhaps including NoVa. I think I use the most popular online sites but if I'm missing one I'll take any links!

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Damascus
    Are you aware that an unissued Tula sks is probably somewhere north of $1500-2000. An issued Tula from the 50's in good shape are going for $550-650 right now.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm looking for an SKS (NIB or never issued and probably Tula). I've used gunbroker and gunsamerica before and been keeping up with their ads. Are there any Md stores or gun shows that tend to carry these in stock? Preferably looking west of Baltimore and perhaps including NoVa. I think I use the most popular online sites but if I'm missing one I'll take any links!

I doubt you will find a NIB Tula and if you did, why spend that kind of money? There are many good SKS rifles in the $400-$500 range. I think there's one or two in the classifieds right now!

Good Luck!

GunnerGunz

Sunken Treasure
    Mar 2, 2010
    Reisterstown
    Yeah that would be an expensive gun. I have a Rommy SKS and is all i need. FYI SOG has unissued Yugo SKS for 425.00. I was thinking of another SKS but one will do me fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom