• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    Stopped in Walmart in Easton today and they had a bunch of guns for half off. Sold a bunch already but I picked up a Marlin 1895 in 45-70 with walnut stocks for $299.00.
    Had 1 Ruger American in 243 for $199 and a few .22 lr, 22 mag, and .17's left for $75 to $99. Don't know whats left now.

It is dependent on each store individually. Denton one had 1 gun on clearance and Cambridge had a few.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Must be nice not living near the light rail.

Can't remember the last time I saw a firearm in a Baltimore county Wal-Mart.

Enjoy your half off gun goodies. :thumbsup: :envy:

metalman3006

Gun Hoarder
    Sep 6, 2007
    Church Hill, MD
    Is this possibly some way to get rid of there stock with the intention of not selling firearms in store here the state?

The way it was explained to me was that they are getting rid of old inventory to make way for new stuff. There has been a mini 14 in Denton for a while I was hoping that it was going on sale but no such luck.

Attachments

• 1895 marlin.jpg
      1895 marlin.jpg
      17.9 KB · Views: 2,802

Doitsouthstyle

Apr 4, 2012
    Baltimore County
    Oh good was just going out on the limb guessing good to hear. Makes my trips to Harford county Walmart still worth while. Aside from not dealing with the people in my local stores North point, Golden Ring and 43.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Seems like it's just a few stores.

Aberdeen no sales. Rising Sun no sales.

Was told some stores are doing "Resets". Getting rid of some guns.

doggyjacket

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2016
    MoCo
    Any walmarts in Montomgery county or PG carry guns? Just saw a Reddit post of someone else who got a great deal at Walmart.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    It's like any other product they carry. If it's been there too long, they figure it'll never move, so they discount the last units, and put something else in the space. Stuff that sits wastes space and money. Their margins are low, so they have to sell in volume to make money.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    Dicks are a bit more secure with the lock bars etc not to mention Wal-Mart floor space is at a premium I doubt they would sell many long guns so why take up the space.

Plan-o-grams are regional as well as store based. If a store struggles to sell an item or region then the item will continue to get less and less space until its gone. Unless those selling it have very deep pockets.

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I think Wal-Mart should serve all Americans.

If folks can buy their tofu and bean sprout soy paste there, then I want a full selection of bitter clinger firearms.

And a well stocked hunting accessories department too. Put it right next to the yoga mats and giant fitness balls.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Monocacy Walmart in Frederick only had one clearance rifle left. A Savage bolt in 22LR.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

JDH146

jdh146
    Dec 26, 2009
    A big thanks to you Metalman !

Frederick Walmart had a 45/70 marked clearance at $538. I asked them to price check it and they were surprised it showed the $299 price I sited because of this thread.
    Ask them to scan the original plastic price tag not the clearance tag.

Bede5man

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 29, 2016
    Catonsville, MD
    Been reading lately about some of these red tag specials on ammo, at Walmarts in other places. And now there are some selling guns at a discount.

Must be nice.

Not where I live by a longshot.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I would have scooped up that Marlin in 45-70 in a heart beat, and I don't even need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom