Virginia native now behind the iron curtain.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mar 9, 2019
    Calvert
    Hello all, my name is Chris and I bought my first house! ... in Maryland...

I’ve been a major training junkie since 2011 staying in the defensive oriented lane of the community until 2016 when I shot my first 2gun match. I started shooting 3gun at Peacemaker and my first 3gun major at Topton in 2018 and have loved every minute of it.

I was asked late 2017 to come on as an instructor with a friend’s training company Origin Shooting. Our focus is primarily the competition side of the firearms community, high speed shooting and helping shooters develop both the physical and mental skills for competitive environments.

Hopefully my new neighbors in Calvert are cool and don’t mind my little plan for a mini-range setup and a regular practice schedule since my normal stomping grounds are 3hours away.

Anyhow, glad to be of help in the fights at Annapolis. Stay safe y’all.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 218

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Welcome!

My friend lives on 15 acres in Calvert county that he purchased years ago, he is unable to legally discharge a firearm. I loved hunting there, but with his new neighbors who moved in from DC, that all ended. Calvert County has a restriction of 250 yards from a dwelling, the way his property is laid out he isn't legally able to discharge a firearm.

When the new libs would hear shots during hunting season, he would receive a visit from Calvert County Sheriff's Department. That ended my hunting and him target shooting.

Just an FYI

EDIT: bitch getting old, thanks to JDH it is 150 yards.

Last edited:

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Welcome to the wonderful state of Maryland and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy yourself and learn from some of the best minds around about everything guns. Looking forward to you sharing your adventures in Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom