• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jrhzn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    Google Stavrakis

The company will endure, Adcor defense is only a small part of their business and wont be affected. Their machining is top notch, the tolerances in the upper receiver carrier housing is divine... literally no movement... The matched set... no moment. Either.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    The company will endure, Adcor defense is only a small part of their business and wont be affected. Their machining is top notch, the tolerances in the upper receiver carrier housing is divine... literally no movement... The matched set... no moment. Either.

I know it's a small part of Adcor's business. That's the point. It's sucked the resources out of them.

They've been trying for years to make piston ARs significant. Notice how the lawsuit issues and fraud came after getting in the gun business? There's a reason for that. Desperation makes people do bad things.

Nothing wrong with a piston but it belongs on an AK. If I wanted a heavy turd I'd just buy that.

jrhzn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    I know it's a small part of Adcor's business. That's the point. It's sucked the resources out of them.

They've been trying for years to make piston ARs significant. Notice how the lawsuit issues and fraud came after getting in the gun business? There's a reason for that. Desperation makes people do bad things.

Nothing wrong with a piston but it belongs on an AK. If I wanted a heavy turd I'd just buy that.

To prepare for the ARMY competition he bought sea containers full of parts... The Army then cancelled the competition and now what.. Yes he got desperate and had no way to liquidate inventory quickly because he invested in parts and not in the front end of the business. He probably convinced himself that he was going to win and that would cover the advertising and marketing gap.. And remember it is the man who committed the crime, not the company...

I bought this for a song and a dance... and I am happy with it....

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    To prepare for the ARMY competition he bought sea containers full of parts... The Army then cancelled the competition and now what.. Yes he got desperate and had no way to liquidate inventory quickly because he invested in parts and not in the front end of the business. He probably convinced himself that he was going to win and that would cover the advertising and marketing gap.. And remember it is the man who committed the crime, not the company...

I bought this for a song and a dance... and I am happy with it....

You do realize that man is the face of the company right?

I get it...you like your Adcor...and you like trolling. It was fun while it lasted but make sure you get your facts right before jumping in the deep end.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    My PWS MK116 Mod1 has the 16" Wylde barrel and is under 7lbs. Very accurate and long piston. not a lot of recoil either. Of course it is one of the better piston ARs.

jrhzn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    More accurate.

More quiet suppressed.

Better recoil impulse.

No carrier tilt.

Less parts.

I have not run my Adcor suppressed, why would an DI be quieter?

My Adcor barely Moves, I actually feel it is better then my DI.

Carrier Tilt is a thing of the past, major manufacturers like LWRC, HK, Ruger etc... have addressed that with better tolerances and buffers. I'll take twoo extra small parts over shit fouling up my chamber and then having to clean that shit out any day--- try shooting cheap steel case ammo in that DI... gaaaarrrrrooooosss.

I am not a DI hater or a Piston lover - I love both equally I just cant see what one does better over the other. That is why I asked. The Piston does run waaaaayyyy cleaner.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    I have not run my Adcor suppressed, why would an DI be quieter?

My Adcor barely Moves, I actually feel it is better then my DI.

Carrier Tilt is a thing of the past, major manufacturers like LWRC, HK, Ruger etc... have addressed that with better tolerances and buffers. I'll take twoo extra small parts over shit fouling up my chamber and then having to clean that shit out any day--- try shooting cheap steel case ammo in that DI... gaaaarrrrrooooosss.

I am not a DI hater or a Piston lover - I love both equally I just cant see what one does better over the other. That is why I asked. The Piston does run waaaaayyyy cleaner.

Such played out arguments. You haven't been here long.

jrhzn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    Such played out arguments. You haven't been here long.

Long enough son! Long enough... Where you see arguments and what aboutisms I see information sharing and new knowledge being gained. Pros and cons everywhere, there is no clear winner... they will all do the job.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    Long enough son! Long enough... Where you see arguments and what aboutisms I see information sharing and new knowledge being gained. Pros and cons everywhere, there is no clear winner... they will all do the job.

Like I said...you're still wet behind the ears. The case has been decided.

You're the exception here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom