• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Going the 22nd, think I'm gonna look for a Beta Mag, Jerry Miculek says ever body should own one.

donna

WWW.Thegunshows.com
    Dec 4, 2012
    York Fairgrounds (Toyota Arena)
    334 Carlisle Ave
    York, PA 17404
    Held in the Toyota Arena

2012 Dates
    December 22 & 23

Open to The Public
    Saturday 9am to 5pm
    Sunday 9am to 3pm

Admission is $8.00 for anyone 12 and up

Parking is Free

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    How does firearms purchasing work at these out-of-state shows? Will there be MD dealers there that will offer transfers? Would I be able to cash & carry non-regulated firearms as a MD resident?

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    How does firearms purchasing work at these out-of-state shows? Will there be MD dealers there that will offer transfers?

wondering the same thing. If it's CNC, you're fine, but if it's regulated, they have to "ship" it to a MD ffl where you fill out the paperwork and have the 7 day wait. would they be able to just sign it over to a MD dealer at the show and have them drive it back to their shop for you?

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    I also plan on going. I plan to pick up my first AR (Probably a Windham Weaponry, Stag, Spikes, PSA or something similar) for under $1k. I figured now is the best time than ever to grab one.

Am I crazy for thinking that 1) the prices won't be jacked up and 2) that I will be able to get one at all?

Worse case I plan to grab some Pmags. I figured if anything is banned, the 30rounders will be first on the list.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I know someone who bought an AR for under $1,000 at a different PA show recently. Shipping, and MD transfer price might bring it up closer to $1,000.

I doubt you will find a reasonably priced AR at the York show, especially now. Expect to be over $1,000 unless it's heavily used, or something really clapped out.

Phil I Am

Sep 16, 2009
    Loudoun County, Virginia.
    I would like to buy my first handgun. I live in Maryland and completed the online Maryland training video, etc. I am confused about the regulated handguns I see on the Maryland SP site. Which handguns does the King permit us peons to purchase? I was thinking of a S&W snub revolver. Thanks.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i see Appalachian Promotions is putting on this one. i hope this show is better than the last York show.:sad20:

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Appalachian promotions always does the York show, timonium, and a bunch of smaller ones around our area.

Don't show up early unless you have something you want to buy and think it may be sold out, its always beat to go to these show late as there is no crowd before it closes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom