• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atimesublime

Mar 23, 2009
    Montgomery County MD
    my buddy from Philly and i went to this last year and had a good time. they have lots of parking and a nice atmosphere when you get inside. Probably going up there for a visit and hitting up the show on Saturday

I'll wear my MDShooters ball cap...

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    if anyone will be going today, can you post a report when you get back?
    thanks.

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    That show was PACKED! Of all the years I've been going (probably 5 or 6 years now) it was the most crowded I've ever seen. It was elbow to ******* in every isle, to the point where you had to shimmy by each time. I only picked up some 30 round AK mags for my new rifle but that was about the extent of it.
    Did see some reason able prices for AK's, M1 Carbines and M1 Garands. Black Rifles for as far as the eye could see! Overall a good show just entirely too crowded for my liking....apparently it was this way because the show in Dec was canceled due to snow and the rain gave everyone an excuse to go.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    That show was PACKED! Of all the years I've been going (probably 5 or 6 years now) it was the most crowded I've ever seen. It was elbow to ******* in every isle, to the point where you had to shimmy by each time. I only picked up some 30 round AK mags for my new rifle but that was about the extent of it.
    Did see some reason able prices for AK's, M1 Carbines and M1 Garands. Black Rifles for as far as the eye could see! Overall a good show just entirely too crowded for my liking....apparently it was this way because the show in Dec was canceled due to snow and the rain gave everyone an excuse to go.

+1 on being packed! had to park way on the other side of the hotel and walk in the pouring rain.
    definitely elbow to ******* in the aisles. some folks needed a bath or stand on the rain with a bar of soap!

i picked up one of Phoenix Distributors m1 garands for $299.
    these have been there and done that. i need to find out some more info on them.

TheSwiftOne

Nov 24, 2008
    Well, I left at about 8:00am and got home around 3:30pm. I paid the $10 entry fee, $17 in tolls, burn about 3/4 tank of gas and managed to come home empty handed. I just didn't see anything I wanted...or could afford at the moment. There were some $299 Garands left but they have seen much better days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom