• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ronan

3D Printing Guru
    Jul 30, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    Plenty of school/mall/office shootings. Not sure what the "" jokes are about...

Never crossed my mind to shoot up my school when I was bullied. But times changes I guess.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Even though it contained the words " Back to School " , the event took place in a public park , and was organized by a private organization , not the school system . So I'm not seeing any nexus to be a "school shooting " .

I will observe a trend that " anti-violence peace events " tend to be a lightning rod for causing violence .

Ronan

3D Printing Guru
    Jul 30, 2018
    Annapolis, MD
    Even though it contained the words " Back to School " , the event took place in a public park , and was organized by a private organization , not the school system . So I'm not seeing any nexus to be a "school shooting " .

I will observe a trend that " anti-violence peace events " tend to be a lightning rod for causing violence .

Ah I see. That's just poor/stupid media.

Events/protests seems to be a lightning rod for violence lately. Hence why I don't go. Just asking to contribute fuel to the fire.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Broad brush there . Plenty of pro 2A activities , most thickly concentrated around the time frame of General Assembly Sessions . Participation is important, interactions generally constructive .

More specific observations I was making were about events intending to curtail violence in the 'Hood , tend to themselves attract violence in the 'Hood .

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008

Never crossed my mind to shoot up my school when I was bullied. But times changes I guess.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/node/27165?amp

Antigun groups, and the media that quotes them, were huge on making false and/or misleading claims about the number of "school shootings" this past year. It's similar to how they inflate the number of "mass shootings" by using routine gang violence, unless they try to pimp an AW ban, in which case they cherry-pick specific incidents where someone used a rifle.

This is apparently a "school shooting", even though it's pretty clearly not.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

This was not a school shooting. Happened at a local park, not a school.
    Wasn’t an event hosted by a school either.
    Like you, I don’t understand the need to kill innocent people for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    My guess is this will quickly disappear since it does not appear to support the liberal media's agenda.

Furthermore, the armed citizen who stopped the shooting is mostly likely a law-abidng African-American who shot an African-American gangbanger thug.

This shows that CCW benefits African-American communities by allowing the law abiding blacks to defend themselves from the thugs in their hood.

The liberal media will stop at nothing to bury this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom